I've got a gif now:

johnkeystruts.gif

Oh man, I've seen this enough times on the news already :facepalm:

Can anyone recommend good websites for making gifs? It may come in handy for some small clips I have of birds fighting and chasing each other.

How many bears could Bear Grylls grill if Bear Grylls could grill bears?

:LOL:

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I have tears in my eyes.

Oprahs-Bees.gif

I don't know how many cycles of that I watched the first time I saw it but yes, very lol worthy :LOL:

Ha, my friend just said something that made me laugh. "Pin the fail on the John Key." :chuckle:

That is a good one :LOL:

Can't believe how long it's been since I've posted here, I even became unsubscribed :erm:

Fun things I've been up to: first road trip in my car was to Maungatautari Reserve with lots of cute birdies, went to Hamilton zoo to feed ringtail lemurs and banded my first bellbird on Tiri last week :happy:

Currently in a nervous wait to get confirmation for an extension for my thesis.

Fun things I've been up to: first road trip in my car was to Maungatautari Reserve with lots of cute birdies, went to Hamilton zoo to feed ringtail lemurs and banded my first bellbird on Tiri last week :happy:

Sounds awesome! :awesome:

Good luck with your extension. I hope you get it.

Heard about the earthquake in Christchurch today. Things are pretty messed up down there atm. They've had it so rough recently. I heard that things were cancelled (like concerts and that), and domestic flights down there were cancelled. Service providers were telling people to try not to use their phones so the networks would be free for people who need it. Intense.

We don't yet know what's happened to two family members. One wasn't in the CBD - only because he works in Lyttleton - and the other got in touch with us straight after the last big aftershock, but nobody's heard from her, nor been able to find her.

Apparently Lyttleton is quite bad :( Hope you can get hold of them.

My family is ok, thankfully.

It was good my old branch in the city centre was kept closed from the last earthquake. My old head office stood up well although a workmate was trapped in a lift for over an hour.

I hope they rescue all those still trapped in the buildings. The stories about Cashel Mall are awful. I used to spend most of my lunches around there.

Hey guys. I'm moved in now, Wellington is amazing. Finally got my internet sorted after four days.

The whole Christchurch situation is horrible. The few people I know are all fine, but so many people in my hall were affected by this. We had over 200 people sitting in a room watching the tv in silence for 3 or 4 hours.

Something I can't get over with this earthquake is people are getting arrested for theft and burglary :facepalm: seriously, people are already destroyed enough, why go and make it even more difficult?! Then there's the hackers who are stealing money from people trying to donate. :noey:

You'd think that people would at least have some sympathy for what happened. :(

MY FAMILY ARE OFFICIALLY ALL SAFE

Really glad to hear that. :)

It's been massively intense at work today. We've all had to lift our game in a big way. I was flat out from 3:30-8:30. Incredibly hard work. I absolutely understand, though - it's important that everyone has the chance to be fully informed.

Hi Angus :awesome: I went into uni today to go get that sorted, my laptop just will not retain the settings I have though :facepalm: I managed to get on once, and then I tried again and it failed :(

I can only use Firefox. All other programs that try to access the internet (outlook express, last.fm, etc) don't work because of the password system set up. But I'm trying to get that sorted.

my family and I are well.

Really good to hear.

Officially the worst natural disaster in New Zealand now (or so say the news)

Something I can't get over with this earthquake is people are getting arrested for theft and burglary :facepalm: seriously, people are already destroyed enough, why go and make it even more difficult?! Then there's the hackers who are stealing money from people trying to donate. :noey:

You'd think that people would at least have some sympathy for what happened. :(

Yeah it is so terrible to know there are people capable of doing that in such a horrible situation :(

Glad to hear too!

my family and I are well. was working in town at the time, it was horrible but a lot of brave people did heaps to help and I just feel sick for people with missing or dead family and friends

Relieved to hear you are all well too Chris :) Hope you will feel better soon after all the things that you witnessed.