You guys going to BDO?

I will indeed be there. Not hugely impressed with the rest of the lineup so far, but Muse is Muse.

It will be my sixth BDO, and only the second time I've watched the headliner (unless you count Metallica, who I was unimpressed by and left half way through).

So how's everyone's day going?

The really annoying guy in my class chose a bad day to be above averagely annoying. I was tired and a bit irritable, so he was really pissing me off. But then when he interrupted the presentation to say "maybe I can help you define that", the presenter said "you might make it worse." :LOL:

So how's everyone's day going?

Feeling a bit crap today, the dull headache and nausea kind of thing. Might go out and get some fresh air as I'll probably fall asleep if I try reading articles now.

Maybe it's sugar-withdrawl after all the banana cake and choc icing I had yesterday :rolleyes:

The really annoying guy in my class chose a bad day to be above averagely annoying. I was tired and a bit irritable, so he was really pissing me off. But then when he interrupted the presentation to say "maybe I can help you define that", the presenter said "you might make it worse." :LOL:

Haha, nice one! :LOL:

Feeling a bit crap today, the dull headache and nausea kind of thing. Might go out and get some fresh air as I'll probably fall asleep if I try reading articles now.

Sorry to hear that.

I'm reading an article I have to review...and I'm not understanding a word of it. Bloody Marx.

I'm pretty sure Kasabian will be on the main stage this time, but I'm not sure when - maybe in the Killers/Franz spot (3rd to last). Which would be good, because it'd be Muse's stage and I'd want to be there anyway.

It's hard to guess where they'll put Mars Volta. I don't really see them playing in the afternoon...maybe headlining the green/essential? Not sure.

Someone held an automatic door open for me today. I said thank you. But the question is - should I have? Was the thank you earned?

Perhaps he didn't know it was automatic. Or maybe it's just a nice gesture. But what if he knew full well that it was automatic, and was just trying to show off to the girl he was with what a nice, obliging guy he is?

yea, was there a non chocolate pebble? i haven't seen them for years

there might be some generic giant pebbles in the self serve bins

i was thinking about the stone sort of pebble :LOL:

A pebble is a clast of rock with a particle size of 4 to 64 millimeters

who knew there was actual size scale for a stone to be a pebble?