Hahahhahahaha banana cake for the win! I love banana cake! I had the most delicious cake at work today (well not the whole cake just a slice, honestly)

It was lemon and poppy seed, random and I don't usually like poppy seeds but this was fantastic!!!

Oh awesome! :LOL: Sounds good.

OMG have you had the orange flavoured m&m's ? They are nice, but a bit lacking on their own I felt. That's the only flavour in the pack.

I haven't had any of the separate coloured m&m's. I do love crispy m&m's, they're expensive though and don't last long :LOL:

I like the orange and blue coloured m&m's, just based on the colour though I think. I've never been into skittles. For jelly beans though, my taste preferences are for pink and orange.

I had a Pinky bar last week, the first one I'd had in years, and it was so good.

I saw a DVD of Amelie in Marbecks yesterday. It was really cheap, and I'd heard lots of good things and that it had heavily influenced Pushing Daisies, so I bought it.

I don't often buy movies on DVD that I haven't seen before, but I'm glad I did so this time. Have to say it was one of the best movies I've ever seen.

well if we share a packet of NZ skittles, you can have all the green ones!

in england, i'd give my sister all the purple ones. she has a photo somewhere of this huge pile of them after i went through a period of just eating skittles constantly.

Awesome! I will totally eat all the green ones for you!

As for jelly beans, I loooove the white ones =)

I saw a DVD of Amelie in Marbecks yesterday. It was really cheap, and I'd heard lots of good things and that it had heavily influenced Pushing Daisies, so I bought it.

I don't often buy movies on DVD that I haven't seen before, but I'm glad I did so this time. Have to say it was one of the best movies I've ever seen.

It is a brilliant, brilliant movie that I need to watch again. Along with Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind or whatever it's called! :)

I'm getting ready to go on a date, which feels like it's going to be a disaster. Friend of a friend and such.

How's everyone?

I like the fancy Jelly Belly jelly beans - particularly the grape, peach, pear and apple ones I think.

Ooh interesting, I've never had those either.

As for jelly beans, I loooove the white ones =)

How's everyone?

Oh yeah, I like the white ones too!

I'm alright thanks, haven't been able to concentrate that well on the articles I've been reading, but at least I'm reading them :LOL:

Now I'm hungry, probably just to procrastinate further study earlier :rolleyes:

Hope you have fun on your date! :)

Ooh interesting, I've never had those either.

Oh yeah, I like the white ones too!

I'm alright thanks, haven't been able to concentrate that well on the articles I've been reading, but at least I'm reading them :LOL:

Now I'm hungry, probably just to procrastinate further study earlier :rolleyes:

Hope you have fun on your date! :)

Yeah, hope it goes really well. Good luck. :)

Urrgh thanks, it was okay, the movie is funny, it's stupid but entertaining. No super awkward moments on the way there and back either, but I think I only like him as a friend. :(

Someone on Facebook, who I only vaguely know from high school, has done 6 of the last 7 updates. A wee bit over the top.

Woah, I hate when that happens!! Unless they are really awesome sordid interesting updates, not like :

Is bored

Is still bored

is hungry

blah blah blah.

There is a strong argument to be made for defriendage. But I've never defriended anyone before. It's a big move.

You've never done that? I periodically go through and 'cull' people that shouldn't be on there, people I hung out with at uni I don't hang out with anymore etc, people I felt I had to accept when they added me and I think it's long enough ago for them not to notice when I remove them!

have you tried them and confirmed? i've seen them but too scared to invest in a 5 pack incase they're not nice.

I want that confirmation too.

i feel like i should make some baking for my workmates tomorrow for my last day but what? i would make cupcakes but its getting late if i'm going to ice it. marble cake? chocolate cake? nothing?

If you can be bothered baking, I'd say chocolate cake would be the easiest and doesn't essentially need icing.

Urrgh thanks, it was okay, the movie is funny, it's stupid but entertaining. No super awkward moments on the way there and back either, but I think I only like him as a friend. :(

Aww :( Ah well better luck next time.