Matt posted on his facebook somewhere recently that there were not going to be any BDO sideshows as they would be back later in the year.

I would be highly surprised if they didn't come back.

how recent would this be i havent had any alerts and i hope that would be true because then i would jump at the chance and that could be possible they are hanging around the pacific/asian/american reigon

Tonight's fantastic headline: Year old toenail sold on trademe. :facepalm:

That is truly disgusting.

When we were out on Saturday we saw these huge jugs of beer. Never seen anything like it.

2nv7887.jpg

I think I'm in love.

Yay A pillar of beer! Those things are cool, but they don't hold as much as you'd think.

Finally watched Pulp Fiction the who way through, weird movie!

Yay A pillar of beer! Those things are cool, but they don't hold as much as you'd think.

:supersad:

Finally watched Pulp Fiction the who way through, weird movie!

Well done! How long was it in the end, between the first attempt to watch it and the completion?

So Japan has supposedly had Dead Star and Can't Take My Eyes Off You so far tonight, I wonder what the BDO will bring with this recent pattern :)

Really?! I don't think they've played Can't Take My Eyes Off You for more than 7 years.

:supersad:

Well done! How long was it in the end, between the first attempt to watch it and the completion?

About five years, initially, then I got up to the same part about three years ago, and fell asleep.

Made it this time! Kind of glad I didn't see it, I don't think the younger me could have handled it so well haha!

It seems to be correct with several reports, so That's Bliss, Citizen Erased, Dead Star and Can't Take My Eyes Off You that have been played over the last 3 gigs.

Current Tokyo Set:

Uprising

Map Of The Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Hysteria

Guiding Light

Dead Star

United States Of Eurasia

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires