I finally got myself to watch Doctor Who last night.

I didn't know whether to find all the people turning into The Master horrifying or hilarious at first.

Then the end, "I don't want to die" :supersad: His face when he said that has appeared in my head several times today.

"Breaking news- I'm everyone!" :chuckle:

I cried, I'm not above admitting it :phu::LOL: His last line, oh it was so sad! And when he was ranting to Wilf when he was stuck in the chamber, I was like YES, YOU ARE SO RIGHT. That episode had amazing dialogue. There was quite a bit of back and forthing when Wilf was trying to give him the pistol though :LOL:

[spoiler=possibly the exact moment the tears started in earnest]PDVD_326.jpg:supersad:

it's when it's just shredded up potato, the american style breakfast diner i went to served them as a side to everything.

6708adef67660bfa_m.jpg

I like the New Zealand kind better to be honest :chuckle: Mmm golden brown and salty. You can get those style ones at Denny's though.

There is this area out West here where people cannot drive, honestly. Today as I was about to get into my car, I heard a weird 'tuh-tuh-tuh' noise, and saw a car coming down the road. It sounded like the tire had punctured and they were driving it with a flat tire. Their emergency lights were on but they weren't even slowing down even though it was a hill, and they were veering dangerously close to my car- managed to miss the side by inches! It was this hill that goes down and then it has like a little rise, and then more downward sloping to a flat bit at the bottom, and then it goes up on the other side. I heard them going down the hill, and then it just stopped. I got in my car and went to have a look to see if they had maybe crashed, because they must have been drunk, swerving a bit on the little rise. :mad: There was a car on the grass kerb but it didn't look like it had crashed, because there was a 4x4 in front of it in a drive and they weren't dented. I guess they probably just parked there and then maybe ran inside quickly because they had seen me standing on the kerb and maybe thought I was going to call the cops. Some people are idiots!

A week to go! Or, if you want that in hours, 168...but a few more than that for Muse. Hope the weather's better than this for BDO. It's a bit shit today.

So, who's in Auckland and free tomorrow? We should do something - partly because of the upcoming Museness and partly because my friends have all buggered off on a road trip I couldn't go on because of work.

Edited by _Ed_

A week to go! Or, if you want that in hours, 168...but a few more than that for Muse. Hope the weather's better than this for BDO. It's a bit shit today.

So, who's in Auckland and free tomorrow? We should do something - partly because of the upcoming Museness and partly because my friends have all buggered off on a road trip I couldn't go on because of work.

well i wont be avalible to do any of that until the 14th. And if you guys would put me on face book those who have them i could work something out.

I might be keen for a meet up at some point, I could do with meeting some new people as loads of my mates are overseas now.

Yeah I'm starting to get excited about the BDO now, can't wait :)

Well i am keen to meet up with other musers as the people i know arent muse fans and half of them cant understand what i find appealing about the guy they call ferret "matt"

The easiest way to have a proper huge meet-up might be to do it at the BDO itself - but cellphones are unreliable there so it could be hard to organise.

I think we're also going to be doing something after we get back to town after the BDO. :)

The easiest way to have a proper huge meet-up might be to do it at the BDO itself - but cellphones are unreliable there so it could be hard to organise.

I think we're also going to be doing something after we get back to town after the BDO. :)

Now that would be awesome to hang out in town again, and the town is this the cbd. And if cellphones going to be unreliable how will be able to recognise each other. the day before come in here and say what we will be wearing and then take it from there.

I got my t-shirt printed today!!!!! I couldn't get the moa picture on it though as they have to draw it, can't just use my picture. But it still looks pretty awesome :D

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

Finally found the blue t-shirt in Farmers, otherwise I would have settled for green or red from Shantons. Logoland sell plain t-shirts too. So yeah, I hope some of you guys can also get one done too. I guess I will need to upload the logo's so you can show them what to print, but I don't think they actually use the ones I made.

Plus I finally caved and bought this.

IMG_1008.jpg

Haha, while in the caeser theatre today halfway through the case the obstetrician's phone rang, so the nurse answered it: "Sorry she can't come to the phone right now, she's in the middle of someone!"

I nearly cried with laughter. It may have been a 'you had to be there' moment!

Haha, classic! :LOL:

fair enough i like making the hash browns with the grated potatoes,eggs and onions and frying it in the pan.. I suppose that is how the americans have it.

We just call them potato fritters, but then that can get confused with the battered ones from takeaway shops.

"Breaking news- I'm everyone!" :chuckle:

I cried, I'm not above admitting it :phu::LOL: His last line, oh it was so sad! And when he was ranting to Wilf when he was stuck in the chamber, I was like YES, YOU ARE SO RIGHT. That episode had amazing dialogue. There was quite a bit of back and forthing when Wilf was trying to give him the pistol though :LOL:

[spoiler=possibly the exact moment the tears started in earnest]PDVD_326.jpg:supersad:

Yeah, poor Wilf though. And I'm not sure where my tears started welling up, but I'm guessing it would have been around that picture :supersad:

:D I'm free tomorrow.

After the BDO might work, I'll probably be meeting up with some people at the BDO but not sure if they will want to hit the town after so this will give me something to do.

Sweet. There should be enough of us Muse fans to make our presence felt in a bar...and maybe influence their music playlist. :D

I think Deschlers on High St is our likely destination.

I got my t-shirt printed today!!!!! I couldn't get the moa picture on it though as they have to draw it, can't just use my picture. But it still looks pretty awesome :D

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

That is so awesome! :awesome:

That's settled then. Now to decide what to do... :LOL:

Yeah, we'll probably get the bus back to the Civic after Muse (or later if anyone wants to see anything after they finish) and do something somewhere around there.

I would be keen for that as i will be staying at the backpackers i will catch the train out there i am still wondering if i shouldnt walk up and catch the bus

After the BDO might work, I'll probably be meeting up with some people at the BDO but not sure if they will want to hit the town after so this will give me something to do.

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

Finally found the blue t-shirt in Farmers, otherwise I would have settled for green or red from Shantons. Logoland sell plain t-shirts too. So yeah, I hope some of you guys can also get one done too. I guess I will need to upload the logo's so you can show them what to print, but I don't think they actually use the ones I made.

Plus I finally caved and bought this.

IMG_1008.jpg

Haha, classic! :LOL:

We just call them potato fritters, but then that can get confused with the battered ones from takeaway shops.

Oh well we know one person to look for on the day then dont we.. That will be the way to meet up hehe, and thanks for showing me that i am going to ask mom to see if she can get it, is there a poster of them in there.

Yeah, poor Wilf though. And I'm not sure where my tears started welling up, but I'm guessing it would have been around that picture :supersad:

Sweet. There should be enough of us Muse fans to make our presence felt in a bar...and maybe influence their music playlist. :D

I think Deschlers on High St is our likely destination.

of course that might be the place to go i havent done much partying in town in like 4years so i am a lill bit out with whats there.

Here's the front moa logo http://www.sendspace.com/file/e34w90

Here's the back http://www.sendspace.com/file/qsew12

If you want to spend another 35 bucks (on top of 35 just for the words) to get the moa one or the place you go to is cheaper, then here is the one with the moa http://www.sendspace.com/file/entah4

I hope these links work :LOL:

That's settled then. Now to decide what to do... :LOL:

:LOL: This will be our pre-big night out huh?

Edited by Michelle

Nice t-shirt :) I'll probably just wear my black resistance logo t-shirt at this point unless it looks like it's going to be a very hot day. Was hoping to order some stuff from the muse store but they are useless and have no stock or ETA's for when they will be getting more in.

They will only use that logo as a guide as it is just a JPEG with a white background, being only text it's easy enough to recreate in whatever software they use.

But yeah, post up your plans for tomorrow and I may come along :)

if i can pick up a muse tshirt on the day i will get it otherwise i will be with short,a nice topd and a black scarf tied around my head.

I am thinking we are most likely goin to meet up i wouldnt be surprised with the backpackers there ends up being others there.

I'll see if I can get a Moa t-shirt done. I don't know of any places that do them near me though so might need to go on a bit of a mission. It'd be worth it though.

:LOL: This will be our pre-big night out huh?

:yesey:

Any bars or places you have a burning desire to go to?

Yeah it's nothing exciting but I guess there won't be too many of them around in NZ, just plain black with the Muse logo cut out from the resistance logo.

6a3957c6-a8c6-489f-a095-5eb3f6270fd9.jpg

Yeah that's the one they have been putting tour dates on I think.

I am thinking we are most likely goin to meet up i wouldnt be surprised with the backpackers there ends up being others there.

Give us a link to your facebook page or send some of us your mobile number through private message and we'll be able to let you know of our meet up plans if we don't get it all arranged on here :)

I'll see if I can get a Moa t-shirt done. I don't know of any places that do them near me though so might need to go on a bit of a mission. It'd be worth it though.

:yesey:

Any bars or places you have a burning desire to go to?

Yeah, hopefully there is a logo land in a mall near you, but surely there is somewhere in town that does it.

Apart from the places I have been with you and Kat, I still haven't been to many other places in town. So I'll leave it up to you and whoever else is going to find a place.

Who thinks we'll end up getting a similar set list to Korea?

Uprising

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Blackhole

MK Ultra

B&H

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Interlude

Hysteria

Newborn

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

TIRO

Unnatural Selection

Stockholm Syndrome

PIB

Man with the Harmonica

Cydonia

Disappoiting there is no Showbiz there (apart from Nishe) and no overture. But who knows, maybe they'll be in the mood to change it up :erm:

Now I shall go get dinner and finish making my strawberry square, which I found the recipe in a book at the warehouse while waiting for the t-shirt to be printed :LOL:

Edited by Michelle

Yeah that's the one they have been putting tour dates on I think.

Give us a link to your facebook page or send some of us your mobile number through private message and we'll be able to let you know of our meet up plans if we don't get it all arranged on here :)

Yeah, hopefully there is a logo land in a mall near you, but surely there is somewhere in town that does it.

Apart from the places I have been with you and Kat, I still haven't been to many other places in town. So I'll leave it up to you and whoever else is going to find a place.

Uprising

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Blackhole

MK Ultra

B&H

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Interlude

Hysteria

Newborn

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

TIRO

Unnatural Selection

Stockholm Syndrome

PIB

Man with the Harmonica

Cydonia

Disappoiting there is no Showbiz there (apart from Nishe) and no overture. But who knows, maybe they'll be in the mood to change it up :erm:

I have added you to my facebook already you just need to confirm and how do you do it so your fb details come up here copy and paste the url on your home page. And i will send through my cell ph to some of yous on the 11 and 12th.

Uprising

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Blackhole

MK Ultra

B&H

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Interlude

Hysteria

Newborn

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

TIRO

Unnatural Selection

Stockholm Syndrome

PIB

Man with the Harmonica

Cydonia

Yeah, ours could be similar to that.

I wonder whether Matt played the piano part of New Born there. I hope he did.