Hey Gunner, glad you found your way outta Kit & Tab :chuckle:

I would be sooooo keen to see The Mint Chicks. They're my favourite "dance around like a crazy guy on speed" band. I'm not in the area though :(

Haha, I don't really inhabit Kit & Tab much so more. In fact I don't post so often these days, just occasionally in Banter and Other Bands. And that's a shame, I'm pretty excited about this, I'm sure it'll sound amazing in the tunnels! :D

hey dude, how ya been.

ive never heard of half those bands.

I've been really good. Just getting pumped for leaving Wednesday morning for Auckland :D. And yeah, they're all kind of in the indie/noise/pop vein so they might not be your thing. I like them all quite a lot though.

Neither. Would be a fantastic place for live music though, but I'm working that night. :(

Yeah, I'm thinking it's going to look/sound pretty excellent.

i've heard of the nevernudes, think they might be at camp the weekend after.

Yeah, I believe they're playing Campus A Low Hum (assuming that's what you mean), Bandicoot are as well.

I find exercise mundane and boring but I think I have found a nice compromise, air drumming, sticks in hand followed by practice moshing to the end of Knights Of Cydonia :LOL: I mainly choose this song as I was so unfit for the RAH gig I couldn't keep up towards the end, and it's just perfect to jump to (I'm not a fatty btw, just unfit :stunned:)

Just need to get some new skins for my Kit and get back into drumming.

/Random post

I find exercise mundane and boring but I think I have found a nice compromise, air drumming, sticks in hand followed by practice moshing to the end of Knights Of Cydonia :LOL: I mainly choose this song as I was so unfit for the RAH gig I couldn't keep up towards the end, and it's just perfect to jump to (I'm not a fatty btw, just unfit :stunned:)

/Random post

I really want to learn the drums.

/Random post

Air drumming is good fun. It might be embarrassing to admit since it's such a despised song on this board, but I enjoy doing it to Guiding Light.

I really want to learn the drums.

You only live once, find a way to make it happen. In saying this, I really wish I had put a bit more into it when I was younger, had some good fun in casual bands though.

But yeah, Air drumming with sticks is actually a pretty good upper body workout with nothing to rebound them off :happy: I can see how you like to do it to Guiding light Ed, I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I love the sound of the drums at the start.

You only live once, find a way to make it happen. In saying this, I really wish I had put a bit more into it when I was younger, had some good fun in casual bands though.

But yeah, Air drumming with sticks is actually a pretty good upper body workout with nothing to rebound them off :happy: I can see how you like to do it to Guiding light Ed, I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I love the sound of the drums at the start.

I actually feel like I'm meant to play the drums :LOL: I have a natural rhythm to me, and always find myself air-drumming to songs.

Drums are always what I listen for most in songs too.

Cool, I wanted to go quite badly but there's only so many trips to Auckland I can afford (coming up for Pixies in March too).

it's in bulls, so you really only needed to fly to wellington and figure out a way to get there :p we're driving from wellington. shall be fun since i've never driven anywhere on the north island.

Yeah I usually HATE fake live vids, but this one actually works quite well with the song and it looks like they have bothered to sync the video/audio properly.

Also the fake cheers aren't too strong, unlike the recent Pearl Jam video which is just horrible.

I am undecided with what i would like to learn to play and i would have the hidden talen for them too like violin or guitar and piano but i can let the piano go i dont have the room in the house to fit it so guitar or violin just wouldnt know which one would win.

I just said to my Muse fan workmate, "excited about the BDO?"

Turns out she's not going to be able to go.

Bit of a faux pas.

Why not??? if i was able to track that tutor that is a muse fan going to meet them backstage would of been cool i'm like why oh why didnt i think to hit on it faster *smacks forehead*