Yeah, it's exciting. :D I think it's pretty much confirmed that we're meeting at a bar called Deschlers on High St after the BDO. We'll be the big group of people in Muse or Moa shirts.

I didn't see C4 last night. What was on?

This WinCAPS program that we use at work has a little smiley face icon for when you've finished working on a news story. As a result, you get some smiley faces in some really inappropriate places. One example from tonight...

"RAPIST :)"

Yeah, it's exciting. :D I think it's pretty much confirmed that we're meeting at a bar called Deschlers on High St after the BDO. We'll be the big group of people in Muse or Moa shirts.

I didn't see C4 last night. What was on?

I think i might end up being the only one without a muse or moa shirt lol. And it looks like i might end up meeting with some on the day.

C4 last night had some old bdo stuff and they had the interview with muse and matt was saying how he got sunburnt before playing at the bdo of that year i think it was cool

Between 7am and 7pm It's a dedicated bus lane I think, I didn't notice anyone around to write down my numberplate though unless they have cameras or one of the bus drivers got it was a pretty quiet time of the day.

I never really drive around the city and I was just in a rush following the GPS which lead me over it, also the signage didn't seem to be that obvious. Still my fault though and I'm not contesting the fine should I get one.

That was so sad.

Yeah the Master was great. BREAKING NEWS- I'M EVERYONE :awesome:

:LOL: I like that gif of him in the beautiful men thread where you then captioned :chuckle: Plus I watched the Catherine Tate xmas special bit with David on youtube. "Risitto, risoto, risotto!!" :LOL:

This WinCAPS program that we use at work has a little smiley face icon for when you've finished working on a news story. As a result, you get some smiley faces in some really inappropriate places. One example from tonight...

"RAPIST :)"

Oh dear :facepalm:

I got pulled over by a cop today... for driving too slow :facepalm::LOL:

It was coming back from Piha on the windy stretch, and I was in the 40s when the speed limit was much higher. There were a bunch of people behind me so the cop pulled me over to tell me to speed up. Felt like Ross in that Friends episode :LOL:

Well done :LOL:

It's so windy here!

Same here!

Ahh well, I accidentally drove over Grafton Bridge today, hello potential $150 fine :stunned:

I went to the museum today and when coming back from it I saw at least two cars on the bridge, so I don't think your the only one :rolleyes:

how much luck do you guys have with getting up near the stage. And i know some of yous said you'd be busy on the 14th but if any of you are avalible it would be cool to meet up with someone.

Work my end is great studylink are still being a herd of donkeys..

+1 for Bliss.

Also, if anybody needs something to do on the 14th and is a fan of The Mint Chicks, Nevernudes, Bandicoot and Rifles, there's a 'secret show' going down in the tunnels at North Head out at Devenport. Will probably be amazing.

Oh, and this is probably my first post in here for about half a year. Hello all :happy: