:indiff: I think I'm reading that post all wrong :LOL:

:eek:

Btw did you guys know that they were apparently filming 'Yogi Bear' at the Auckland Uni campus today?

Haha, random. Where at uni would be appropriate scenery for Yogi? Kate Edger? HSB? I've never seen picnic baskets in the Quad.

One-handed is still pretty impressive. But what did you do with the other hand?

All I can say is at least you didn't use the innappropriate smiley.

:indiff: I think I'm reading that post all wrong :LOL:

Btw did you guys know that they were apparently filming 'Yogi Bear' at the Auckland Uni campus today?

No? Isn't it a cartoon? Don't tell me there was someone in a bear suit!?

I'm really in good form for accidentally and without noticing saying stuff that can be interpreted to sound dirty tonight, aren't I? :facepalm:

It's not like me to have opportunities to laugh inappropriately go over my head.

:eek:

Haha, random. Where at uni would be appropriate scenery for Yogi? Kate Edger? HSB? I've never seen picnic baskets in the Quad.

:happy: *angelic smile*

I think it might have been on Symonds St? Someone said that, and someone said the area they had blocked off was a park, and some apartments, and a bit of road?

Apparently the name of the company is Picnic Basket NZ Ltd :LOL:

No? Isn't it a cartoon? Don't tell me there was someone in a bear suit!?

:LOL:

I don't even know. Maybe they're going to CGI the bears in later.

I'm really in good form for accidentally and without noticing saying stuff that can be interpreted to sound dirty tonight, aren't I? :facepalm:

It's not like me to have opportunities to laugh inappropriately go over my head.

I had nothing to do with it!

I hope they didn't have someone in a Yogi suit, it was really hot today! Hyperthermia!!!

Thread is at the very bottom of the page! We can't have that.

Someone I haven't seen since high school tooted at me today while he was driving past. It took me a while to recognise him, and I'm not sure if I waved in time. He might think I snubbed him!

Oh, and I saw a guy wearing crocs and stubbies in Ponsonby this afternoon. Interesting look...to put it nicely.

And in other news, I think you've noticed, but eight days to go. :happy:

hey how are we all in here. I went to see avatar and my god that is a good movie i couldnt see the imax it was all booked out and it was just as well i had a teary eyes through some of it silly i know but the contents of the movie can is true as to what people would do to another race wether they are real or not. its a sad reality.

Yeah, I agree. Once you got over the 'ooh pretty' phase and started taking in the story, it got pretty emotional.

Like Jo said, they're American biscuits. I think it even says so in the url :chuckle:

Went for a bike ride today :awesome: It was along this road that goes through the bush, parallel to the main road. It was fun, but the road is gravel so my arms got sore from the constant shaking :LOL: Haven't ridden a bike for ages though, was all over the place when I tried it out on my drive the other day :LOL:

When I took the bike down to the shop the other day I wanted to see if they would tighten the handlebars for me and remove the stuck kick-stand, and the guy not only did the handlebars, but showed me how to put the kick-stand up, AND pumped the tires. For free :awesome:. What a nice guy :happy:

Yeah, I know. But they still reminded me of scones, which are yum. :LOL:

Your place to bike sounds nice, apart from the bumpiness :chuckle: I miss having a nice place to walk, like the river back in Palmy.

I finally got myself to watch Doctor Who last night.

I didn't know whether to find all the people turning into The Master horrifying or hilarious at first.

Then the end, "I don't want to die" :supersad: His face when he said that has appeared in my head several times today.

I heard that it was being filmed here (which sounded odd enough) but not at Auck Uni :erm:

Apparently the name of the company is Picnic Basket NZ Ltd :LOL:

:LOL:

Someone I haven't seen since high school tooted at me today while he was driving past. It took me a while to recognise him, and I'm not sure if I waved in time. He might think I snubbed him!

Those situations are annoying. It usually always remains a mystery as to whether they saw you wave or not.

Oh, and I saw a guy wearing crocs and stubbies in Ponsonby this afternoon. Interesting look...to put it nicely.

:erm:

And in other news, I think you've noticed, but eight days to go. :happy:

:party::happy: