:LOL: Dom's degree ended

:LOL: pretty sure I heard somewhere that while they were all recording backing vocals (blackout I think it was) the producer guy was like 'one of you is out of tune' so they took one person out at a time and figured out it was Dom... so they kicked him out of the backing vocals :chuckle:

:LOL: pretty sure I heard somewhere that while they were all recording backing vocals (blackout I think it was) the producer guy was like 'one of you is out of tune' so they took one person out at a time and figured out it was Dom... so they kicked him out of the backing vocals :chuckle:

Apocalypse Please ;)

Imagine if it had been...Matt! :eek: When you have a party of three and two are singing regularly it's kind of obvious who's to blame. ;)

I myself can't carry a tune to save my life...actually, it's tragic really, I would love to know how to sing. No amount of booze would make me sing karaoke which is probably good for everyone else :LOL: I can only imagine how it feels to be in a band and not be able to sing.

The moral of Muse is this... If you're going to make them mime... You'll pay for it :yesey:

:LOL:

How have people still not got that?

I remember the first time we all heard Map of the Problematique and it was a semi-mime over a backing track so Matt completely changed the lyrics to the second verse

Aww I'm sure his voice isn't as bad as mariah careys!

Mariah Scarey!:eek::eek::eek::LOL:

How have people still not got that?

I remember the first time we all heard Map of the Problematique and it was a semi-mime over a backing track so Matt completely changed the lyrics to the second verse

Oh I do need to see that! Where did it take place, don't remember that one!:LOL:

Mariah Scarey!:eek::eek::eek::LOL:

Oh I do need to see that! Where did it take place, don't remember that one!:LOL:

It was also in Italy. The music was a backing track with Matt singing over the top of it, but he sang different lyrics and it wasn't funny at all

Omg! Funniest performance EVER! :LOL::LOL:

Matt was so into it. Haha, love the pointing at the camera during the "hey!" bits.

It's so weird hearing Matt's voice coming from Dom's mouth. :stunned:

Just noticed that the drum kit is set up for right handers.

Would have been even funnier seeing Matt trying to drum left handed! :D

I've walked to town to get some lunch and I was listening to Uprising: I couldn't help but picture Matt drumming as a 3 year-old, Dom trying to do Chris headbobbing (see my sig) and Chris looking like a badass "I haz a guitar and I iz not afraid to use it"...

I will never be able to listen to Uprising with a straight face ever again :LOL:

Italian TV is the real garbage: ignorance, only appearance matters.

Simona Ventura, the conductor, didn't even doubt that there was something strange;

Also she was one of the judges of Italian X-factor :eek: and this is not the first time that she host Muse in her show!

They said Muse that they would have to play with playback, and they (remember crazy New Born:D) react in a very funny and intelligent way.

Italian TV is the primary cause of Italy's troubles.

P.S. i'm italian

Bye

Archived