Did anyone notice the giant stuffed pig that you can see at 3.24 behind Chris ?:rolleyes:

Wtf? :LOL::LOL:

:LOL: Just did!Wtf?

It may be a good-luck charm going back to the Middle Ages, if not earlier. In German, there's an old expression -- "Schwein haben" [lit., "have pig/swine"] -- that means to be lucky or fortunate. Makes sense to me... if you're making a mostly subsistence living as a peasant farmer in a premodern era, if you actually owned a pig of your own, you might've been one of the better-off peasants in your village!

Hopefully, an Italian Muser will clarify if there's a similar expression en Italiano...

Probably the inspiration behind of the ever-popular piggy banks, too... :)

no need for excuses; this is just amazing, I love it :LOL:

This wins one internetz

hahaha thanks for the comments!:D

And yeah I think this thread is the cure for world´s stress & depression! :LOL:

You can download the video in DVD quality from http://torrents.musebootlegs.com :D

:LOL: Oh my and I lost my password ages ago!

The youtube video's now got about 230,000 views (in 2 days!)- it's soon going to overtake the official video :chuckle:

And this has been covered on TV news? :LOL:

I was thinking the same thing... getting bigger than the poor teddy bears! :eek:

This should be official video, and put it on the single and the DVD! :LOL:

Matt's... actually not that bad on the drums. :LOL:His hands are pretty fast.

o rly :eyebrows:

OMG <3 Please could I use that for my sig? It won't be too big will it?

I don't know if someone else is using it...? I wouldn't mind resizing it, it may have already been done by someone else :shifty:

Aawesome dear duckie! :D I would loooove to use it :happy:

Can you resize it? If not, I can do it later ;)

Assuming you mean frm youtube just put around the URL, anything other than youtube im not sure though :)

Ok will try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNGIm4NQy0k

Yup, think i got it working, wow you learn some stuff on here everyday.

I know this vid is old but I had to laugh, today was the first time I saw it and the whole bread thing made me giggle.

This is soooo late it will prob not relate to the previous one AT ALL but stuff it, I don't care.:p

That video is the most hilarious thing - I was in hysterics the 1st time I saw it, and it still has me in fits ever since. And I thought I'd seen every funny clip of them.

Matt dropping his stick...randomly waving his arms about with NO SENSE OF RHYTHM like a blimmin windmill (sorry but he's all over the place, he really is!)...his mad headbobbing...facepulling...stickpointing...leaning back and singing along...happyidiotgrin all over his Maffoo face

Dom looked quite cool :cool:...remembered to move his hands sometimes...one foot on the drumkit (wished we could've seen his & Matt's face at that point - prob struggling to not crack up completely)...wonder if he drew the short straw, to have to deal with the presenter??

Chris looked kinda serious/normal. Until the end when he & Matt scarpered - he was killing himself laughing, like he couldn't believe what they'd done/got away with!

I can't believe they put it up on muse.mu hahaha! And people wonder why I love this band...utter utter loonbags. :happy:

"They will not force us

"They will stop degrading us

"They will not control us *smirk*

When will tellybods ever learn? Actually, I hope they don't, not if it gives us lolz like this:LOL:

And now every time I hear Uprising, it will make me grin even more. :D

Oh spooky, I just did

Oh - can't sign off without mentioning all the gifs - they are fantastic and I am in awe of your creativity. Wish I could do that stuff but don't have the code or the time. So thanks for extending the entertainment. *applause*

Archived