How would you feel if The Resistance is the last Muse album?

Mozza

How would you feel if this is the last Muse album?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if this is the last Muse album?

• I'd be happy they ended on a high
    • I'd cry forever
    • I'd be glad, they're awful now
    • I never liked them
    • I'd be upset but i'd get over it

My sister was in my room today and i wanted her to get out, but she wouldn't...until I put Guiding Light on, then she ran away :awesome:

If the was the last album, I'd be devastated, even more so if it was an album that was just the collapse of everything cos it all got dragged out for way too long. If it has to end, let it end of a good note please.

My sister was in my room today and i wanted her to get out, but she wouldn't...until I put Guiding Light on, then she ran away :awesome:

If the was the last album, I'd be devastated, even more so if it was an album that was just the collapse of everything cos it all got dragged out for way too long. If it has to end, let it end of a good note please.

Well then we can't end on TR

This thread is making me sad. :'( I think I would just be totally broken for a while, but then I'd eventually get over it.I feel like I've only been a fan for a short time, and then to end so quickly. :supersad: I'd hope that they do a reunion tour or a single once in a while, though. I'd have nothing to do with my life if they were gone though. And what would happen to the board? It's kept me sane for so long. So yeah. :supersad:

I'd have nothing to do with my life if they were gone though. And what would happen to the board? It's kept me sane for so long. So yeah. :supersad:

...really? Find new bands? Go outside?

Also, this board is probably more likely to turn someone insane than keep them sane :chuckle:

Yeah. :(

Oh that's really sad.:( He seemed such a nice guy as well.

He actually stuck up for me when certain others were giving me hell!

How did it happen?

As for Muse, well they're going on forever aren't they?

*pointless thread maybe*

...really? Find new bands? Go outside?

Also, this board is probably more likely to turn someone insane than keep them sane :chuckle:

:LOL:

If Muse broke up then I would cry myself to insanity.

Nah, I'm kidding. I could deal with it because they have already made enough great music to keep me entertained with.

The thread is a bit upsetting. First I thought it is recent, then realised there is someone writing I know has passed away (Carrie there is a thread about it), then realised it's really old also otherwise... People saying TR is the their best work so far (when did that opinion change? I wasn't following the board at the time, just bought CD's when they were released) and haters talking about fangirling.

Anyway, I wonder a bit how did people think Muse would split after TR? At the moment I can't see them splitting, they are far too professional for that. Plus it seems they have survived quite difficult things like Chris' alcohol problem... The old dinosaurs like U2, Rolling Stones(!) show clearly how a band can make a very nice living if they just stick together even though the creativity has been gone for years. And the dinosaurs still make new albums too. Sure they maybe do side projects etc, and maybe no new albums too often and longer breaks in touring, but I don't think Muse will officially split.

The thread is a bit upsetting. First I thought it is recent, then realised there is someone writing I know has passed away (Carrie there is a thread about it), then realised it's really old also otherwise... People saying TR is the their best work so far (when did that opinion change? I wasn't following the board at the time, just bought CD's when they were released) and haters talking about fangirling.

Something that needs to be said about this thread, and board in general, is that a lot of the discussion that occurs is just a bunch of people talking out of their asses. That said, I'm not getting at the fact that some people aren't Muse fans. Hell, we all love Muse whether it be because of their early work, most recent work, or everything they have done. However, when this love gets concentrated into one forum, into one thread, into one question; it somehow turns into an over-analyzed-bullshit-super-Muse-fan's opinion about the forum, thread, question, or what-have-you.

So to say, "The thread is a bit upsetting." is quite the understatement.

Archived