Muse at Earls Court

civic_tiger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

as far as I know

Ruled by Secrcy (black suit)

The Small Print (both dates I think, one of which he trashes the guitar and chucks it into the crowd)

Hysteria (Red coat)

Stockholm Syndrome (black suit)

I think there was another song that I never saw, kept getting taken down off Youtube but I remember really wanting to see it.

Shame, they should've released a proshot of that gig for sure.

as far as I know

Ruled by Secrcy (black suit)

The Small Print (both dates I think, one of which he trashes the guitar and chucks it into the crowd)

Hysteria (Red coat)

Stockholm Syndrome (black suit)

I think there was another song that I never saw, kept getting taken down off Youtube but I remember really wanting to see it.

Shame, they should've released a proshot of that gig for sure.

There was one of Butterflies & Hurricanes on the black suit date.

There's a full radio bootleg on Muselive, in pretty damn good quality. Only missing bit is that Glorious was replaced by Dead Star from the first night (a good swap if you ask me!).

But... I've seen Glorious live. That's something to really say.

• 4 years later...
Ten years today :happy:.

Still one of my fondest memories of, well, anything.

10 years ago and now the very same venue is has just last week closed its doors for the last time.

It would be a rather fitting tribute if one of the nights performances was released in full.

10 years ago and now the very same venue is has just last week closed its doors for the last time.

It would be a rather fitting tribute if one of the nights performances was released in full.

One can only hope. I'd go for night 1 if it ever was to be released.

- Dracula Mountain

- Dead Star

- Red coat

:awesome:

I remember it also because my parents gave me and my mates a lift up to London for it but the heating in our car had broken down so we were all wrapped up in about six layers and covered in sleeping bags and blankets on the way back - it was a bloody cold night :LOL:. I think my Dad nearly froze to death driving.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived