• Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

why do you not have GSK added

more importantly why don't you have me added

Because he probably doesn't know I even exist, which is very upsetting

here, if you really want to add me

can't say i talk to everyone on there very often, but i'm sure we have a lot in common :kiss:

His definition of 'the right key' is probably what he uses to get through the front door.

Well he probably doesn't know what it would be otherwise, so yes.

Beau Zachowski

NEUTRON STAR COLLISION

Joseph Bradfield awful song

Beau Zachowski Why? you like muse

Joseph Bradfield i do like muse, that doesn't mean I have to like every song, yes?

Beau Zachowski But why not this? cause its in "twilight"?

Joseph Bradfield Because its cheesy and just plain bad. Not because its in twilight

Brandon Dosdos It is an ingeniously created song. If you knew music, you would adore it.

Joseph Bradfield Its a piano intro, bit of guitar, typical 80's cheesy solo, then a piano outro.

How is that genius?

Brandon Dosdos How is that not genius? You have to live with an open mind to understand real music. Which is why Muse is so successful, it's not only because they sound good. They also make sense to what doesn't make sense.

Joseph Bradfield No, what's genius is Kanye West's new album. What's genius is My Bloody Valentine's album Loveless. Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavilion. Brand New's Daisy. Those are genius. A song written that sounds like 80's Stadium Rock for the purpose of getting into the Top 40 is not genius.

Brandon Dosdos See, the problem with you, is that I can already tell you don't listen carefully to music, you listen exclusively to have a good sounding song to listen to in your spare time. Trust me, once you actually listen to some different songs of theirs, you will understand.

Beau Zachowski Yeah BITCH

Joseph Bradfield ‎>Have all of muse's discography

>Tell me to listen to different Muse songs

what

Brandon Dosdos Good, now listen to them all in a different perspective. And actually think about what they're talking about.

Beau Zachowski Yeah BITCH

Lawrence Smith Neutron star collision is a terrible song. The music is good, but the lyrics are so incredibly cheesey it ruins everything else. And you two shouldn't be talking about being 'open minded listeners' when you only listen to Muse. Even though they are also my favorite band, there are plenty of other bands out there that could wipe the floor with Muse in terms of originality and skill in their writing. Listen to some orchestral music by Murray Gold or Michael Salvatori and then tell me Muse are genius...

Beau Zachowski ‎...Muse are genius.

Joseph Bradfield Oh please, Matt Bellamy is as much as a musical genius as a guitar player who tunes with his foot.

Brandon Dosdos Since when do i ONLY listen to muse? Can you do me a favor and look at my 'music' section of my 'about me'? I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about way more than any of you. I, myself as composer, I know how these lyrics and beats of every song come up. It's not just something you think of in the shower, it's something that comes straight from the heart or the soul.

Jack Hamps As far as Muse go, they have certain songs that are genius, Citizen Erased, Take a Bow, Knights of Cydonia, heck, even Plug in Baby to an extent, but NSC is a massive pile of shit compared to them and most other Muse songs.

Beau Zachowski Matt Bellamy said that some lyrics from their songs come from spirits of the dead, every night when he was a child, his family sat around an Oujia board and the messages interpreted into things like "leave me alone" (cave) or "end is all i see" (apocalypse please or thoughts of a dyibg atheist) PROOF of this is in the book Muse: Out of this World

Jack Hamps Yes because everything Matt Bellamy has ever said has turned out to be true

Beau Zachowski WTH how did all of this start from me saying NEUTRON STAR COLLISION? I live in America...

Jack Hamps http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/United_States_of_America

Joseph Bradfield I LIVE IN AMERICA

Jack Hamps I live in Venezuela

Joseph Bradfield GET OUT OF AMERICA COMMIE

Jack Hamps Can I stay if I buy the whole population a KFC?

Joseph Bradfield no

yes

maybe

yes

Jack Hamps The Pentagon has declared there is currently no end in sight for the war on obesity

Joseph Bradfield Regardless, Muse are an average band who do not deserve to be fawned over as GSK has demostrated

Jack Hamps I'm far too cool for Muse anyway, it's all about The Mars Volta, Oceansize and other bands that make me sound like I have a broad taste in music.

Joseph Bradfield Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, Brand New and My Bloody Valentine nigga

Jack Hamps I suppose I'm partial to the occasional dose of Biffy Clyro, but obviously only the first 3 albums, the other two are far too mainstream, if I listened to them I wouldn't be awesome anymore.

Joseph Bradfield Only Revolutions is good, but really the only one I listen to a lot is Infinity Land

wow. i need to add GSK as a friend. he's already showing up in the "people you may know" thing.

and deadstar, you can view his profile etc as long as you have a facebook account...he's made everything public

i have a facebook acc and i can see nothing except his profile pics.

btw i don't think stalking or arguing with him is a good idea.

i know you guys dont like fb stalking GSK and stuff, i do feel kind of guilty but you have to see this

My PMs on FB:

Beau Zachowski 24 January at 18:00 Report

Yeah, its when a guy in stockholm kidnapps a person and they fall in love

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Jamie Haas 24 January at 18:06

its when you begin to love your captors, regardless of the place, they may not feel the same way, but if you love them it is stockholm syndrome. lol gsk, lol.

Beau Zachowski 26 January at 03:37 Report

stockholm syndrome is muse, radiohead sucks

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Beau Zachowski 27 January at 04:01 Report

two ton toenail in a clock wagon swimming in a cliff

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Archived