Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

I know you're not supposed to post things here if it's your own work but this neeeeeds to be given the honour of this thread!

Thats me... 3 years ago! :LOL: not me singing - was my dads mate... he's the only decent thing on the track xD

You can compare to me now (yesterday) on my other track :LOL:

I know you're not supposed to post things here if it's your own work but this neeeeeds to be given the honour of this thread!

Thats me... 3 years ago! :LOL: not me singing - was my dads mate... he's the only decent thing on the track xD

You can compare to me now (yesterday) on my other track :LOL:

So your dad is friends with Matt B himself? lucckkkyyyyyy lol. are you sure its your dads friend singing? that sounds like the vocals track, or is he signing over the album singing? The guitar was perfect, lol why is this here. Wrong link maybe?

So your dad is friends with Matt B himself? lucckkkyyyyyy lol. are you sure its your dads friend singing? that sounds like the vocals track, or is he signing over the album singing? The guitar was not bad at all, lol why is this here

Aw damn i linked the wrong one - thats the new version the oooolllddd version is:

http://soundcloud.com/liam_scott_3/my-old-exo-politics-cover

I think I have on recording from when I played for a few months, it was quite shit. Then again, it took me 2 months to figure out what gain is and how to change channels on my old amp.

But I was smart enough never to put that shit on Youtube, because I knew it sounded shite.

-edit-

Ah great, now I'm getting all nostalgic and stuff.

I think I have on recording from when I played for a few months, it was quite shit. Then again, it took me 2 months to figure out what gain is and how to change channels on my old amp.

But I was smart enough never to put that shit on Youtube, because I knew it sounded shite.

-edit-

Ah great, now I'm getting all nostalgic and stuff.

Took me like 6 months to use the amp settings. I was pretty slow on the technical details but checking so much I learned a lot :happy:

I'm still a bit ashamed to put stuff on YouTube. I'm not sure if I'm that good or not :$

Guest Batman.
Took me like 6 months to use the amp settings. I was pretty slow on the technical details but checking so much I learned a lot :happy:

I'm still a bit ashamed to put stuff on YouTube. I'm not sure if I'm that good or not :$

When I first started playing I used to always have the treble set to 10 and the bass on 0 :facepalm:

Haha, same here.

Recorded Bliss a few hours ago and I think it's quite decent though.

When I first started playing I used to always have the treble set to 10 and the bass on 0 :facepalm:

I actually kept everything rather equal, as I didn't have the ear to figure out what sounded nice. Later on as I realized I couldn't get the guitar to not sound like shit I went back to the amp settings and fixed it all up :happy:

Also, someone mentioned the most treblely setting ever in a cover. Has anyone heard Matt's guitar here?

[YT]

[/YT]

Oh, man, I'll hold my hand up to that too! :LOL:

To be fair I still have it very emphasised on the treble side of things but I have the mids rolled up a bit more now to even it out a bit, haha. My amp becomes very bassy very quickly though, so as long as you have the mids about a third of the way up, it sounds pretty normal.

"Stuff you did horribly wrong when learning guitar' would make for a great thread.

Do it! Mind you, Jimbo made a few new threads a couple of months ago and they seem to have disappeared now! :chuckle:

Archived