How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Hello. :D Don't tell me you actually check this thread more than me. :LOL: I guess I'll be using this thread more as there are no more Toronto shows to look foward to.

:LOL: I got a wee bit bored late at night again :D Plus you've gone awol with your job now :(

• 3 weeks later...

if there wasn't one already.

I saw them in Toronto twice this past summer @ The Docks

and @ Virgin Fest. Anyone else go to those shows?

I personally liked the V-fest show better just because I was closer, it was out doors, I liked the crowd better.

I'm sooooo pissed though...at the Docks show i bought a Muse shirt from the concert but I lost it!! :(

I'll prolly have to get one on ebay now :S

I saw them in Toronto twice this past summer @ The Docks

and @ Virgin Fest. Anyone else go to those shows?

A bunch of us did. :D You'd find a thread for each gig, if you search them.
I personally liked the V-fest show better just because I was closer, it was out doors, I liked the crowd better.
Yeah, the crowd at The Docks was insane, I got all bruised.

Sorry what happened to your T-shirt. :( They can be available online (official) in the future, or maybe they'll come back with the next tour, if you are looking for the one without the dates.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I just joined up. I'm Andrew, and I live in Edmonton.. A real shame Edmonton isnt a big enough market to get a band like Muse to come play a gig. Hopefully I will be able to see them some time though..
Hi Andrew.

They haven't announced any dates for Canada this year yet, but yeah ... I hope we'll get to see them. :)

I really, really do hope so. Us Vancouverites (:LOL:) would be very pleased. :yesey:
They are going to Vancouver on May 20. :)

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=2601850&postcount=1

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2007/01/26/vfest-vancouver.html?ref=rss

"The Virgin Festival concert series adds a new stop in Vancouver this year, with a lineup that includes the Killers, My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent, Muse, AFI and Victoria's own Hot Hot Heat. Tickets go on sale Feb. 3.

Talent for the Toronto event, held on Toronto Island, has not yet been announced."

They are going to Vancouver on May 20. :)

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=2601850&postcount=1

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2007/01/26/vfest-vancouver.html?ref=rss

"The Virgin Festival concert series adds a new stop in Vancouver this year, with a lineup that includes the Killers, My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent, Muse, AFI and Victoria's own Hot Hot Heat. Tickets go on sale Feb. 3.

Talent for the Toronto event, held on Toronto Island, has not yet been announced."

Ohyes, I did hear about that, yesterday in fact. I really hope I can go, but I may not seeing as they'll only be playing a half-hour of singles anyways and I could like, be killed in the crowd. I'm small compared to concert guys. :stunned::rolleyes:

For most Gigs in Canada (Vancouver), do you have to be 19 years or older? For example, I really want to see "We are Scientists" when I'm in Vancouver, but for that gig you have to 19 years or up :stunned:

I'm a Muse fan from Holland, and I'll be in Vancouver from september 2006 till may 2007.

unfortunately, yes, though it depends on the venue...I didn't see any age restrictions on Vfest at Thunderbird Stadium, but I had to miss the proper Muse concert here a few years ago because I was too young:(

check ticketmaster and see what they say about the may 20th venue (It's at the University of British Columbia)

...and let me know if you need directions, my friend lives on campus and we'll be there birght and early

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm using what I posted on The White Stripes thread to bump this thread up.

These the tour dates for The White Stripes this year. They are going all the way to Nunavut. :)

24 Jun - Burnaby, BC

25 Jun - Whitehorse, YU

26 Jun - Yellowknife, NT

27 Jun - Iqaluit, NU

29 Jun - Calgary, AB

30 Jun - Edmonton, AB

1 Jul - Saskatoon, SK

2 Jul - Winnipeg, MB

3 Jul - Thunder Bay, ON

5 Jul - Toronto, ON

6 Jul - Montreal, QC

7 Jul - London, ON

8 Jul- Ottawa, ON

10 Jul - Moncton, NB

11 Jul - Charlottetown, PE

13 Jul - Halifax, NS

14 Jul - Glace Bay, NS

16 Jul - St. John's, NF

It might be because Muse never comes to Canada... and when they do it's Toronto :rolleyes:

Hey theres nothing wrong with that! lol

Anyhow, i hope Muse will be touring to our V-festival this September in Toronto...I havent heard anything yet, but its still early...who knows.

Anybody going?

http://www.virginfestival.ca/toronto/

Might be going on Day 2...Smashing Pumpkins, The Killers, Metric....too hard to resist!

Archived