How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Well at least I have someone to talk to other than myself. :LOL:

I hope you're bored more often. :)

You know I'm always skulking about this place after hours :LOL:

*pretends to be canadian*

*gets on a horse*

:LOL: What gives you the idea that Canadians ride horses?

Due south :$ Not sure how far that show has been shown so don't know if you'd seen, but it was basically bout a mountie teaming up with a cop. He had a deaf huskie wolf with him :happy: But yeah mounties have horseys. ;)

Sooo....Me + horse = Canadiany :happy::D

Due south :$ Not sure how far that show has been shown so don't know if you'd seen, but it was basically bout a mountie teaming up with a cop. He had a deaf huskie wolf with him :happy: But yeah mounties have horseys. ;)

Sooo....Me + horse = Canadiany :happy::D

You mean like this?

IMGP0315.sized.jpg

:happy: I see cops on horses quite often. They just don't wear the red coats.

:yesey: It is the eaton centre.

I'm going shopping there tommorow if I'm feeling better. I have a bit of a cold. :(

awwww sure hope you feel better Michelle :( ... although not feeling well has never stopped me from going shopping :LOL: Has it warmed up there yet? Last long weekend Alex went camping with 14 of his friends and they froze their youknowwhat off ... he said at night it went down to -2 :eek: but they found "ways" of staying warm :D

awwww sure hope you feel better Michelle :( ... although not feeling well has never stopped me from going shopping :LOL: Has it warmed up there yet? Last long weekend Alex went camping with 14 of his friends and they froze their youknowwhat off ... he said at night it went down to -2 :eek: but they found "ways" of staying warm :D

I'm feeling better now. :) It has warmed up here.....a little too much. It's a big change from a couple weeks ago. I went bike riding on the freezing weekend. My fingers were freezing. I should have worn mittens.

I really, really hope Muse will come to Toronto on this tour. I want to go to other shows but unless they are on a weekend I don't know if I'll be able to. We'll see. It's just because I have a couple of good leads job wise and I'm not sure how easy it will be to take a day off. Unless I catch the Muse flu of course. :LOL:

*Squeals like a school girl*

MUSE ARE COMING TO TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

AND I THINK IM GOING TOO!!!!!!!!

haha..perhaps i should calm down. BUT OMG..THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME SEEING MUSE EVER :eek:

Ok, i'm probably scaring people now. I'm just so happy :happy:

Michelle, perhaps I will see you there ;)

hey, i'm going to the toronto show too!! I'm so excited!!!! this will be my second muse concert. first one was buffalo! for the buffalo show my best friend and i went and everybody else we knew gave us weird looks cause they didn't know who muse were. now we are going with four other people! i love making new muse fans!:LOL: it's gonna be so much fun!

hey, i'm going to the toronto show too!! I'm so excited!!!! this will be my second muse concert. first one was buffalo! for the buffalo show my best friend and i went and everybody else we knew gave us weird looks cause they didn't know who muse were. now we are going with four other people! i love making new muse fans!:LOL: it's gonna be so much fun!

Wow that's awesome! Maybe i'll see you without even knowing it..haha. And yes, i rather enjoy making new muse fans too. I recently converted one of my uni buddies into a muse fan, and now she's going to the gig with me too :D It's going to be so much fun. I HOPE I GET FRONT ROW :eek:

I am very excited for you! I will always remember my first Muse experience as somewhat of a life-changing event ;)

Hehe..thanks :happy: I am really looking foward to this. Although i've already been to a Coldplay and a Strokes gig, this is the one i'm looking most foward to and will probably enjoy the most. Go Muse! :D

Archived