How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Wow vomit and pushing? I'm kinda scared:eek: I don't care tho..I'm going to push back. I want front row! I see no point in showing up for a concert if you're way at the back!! So Yeah I'm going to try to come super early..do any of you know how to get there by TTC? I tried to look and I'm kinda confused :unsure:

Wow vomit and pushing? I'm kinda scared:eek: I don't care tho..I'm going to push back. I want front row! I see no point in showing up for a concert if you're way at the back!! So Yeah I'm going to try to come super early..do any of you know how to get there by TTC? I tried to look and I'm kinda confused :unsure:

I believe the easiest way is to take the 58 Malton bus from Lawrence West and get off just before Derry Rd. You could also get there from other stations, check the international centre website for more details. The annoying thing is that you have to pay extra fare once you get into Mississuaga :rolleyes:

I believe the easiest way is to take the 58 Malton bus from Lawrence West and get off just before Derry Rd. You could also get there from other stations, check the international centre website for more details. The annoying thing is that you have to pay extra fare once you get into Mississuaga :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info! Extra fare for Sauga? wtf that's just annoying! I already gotta pay YRT fare AND TTC..boo..I also read on ticketmaster that TTC stops are close to the internation centre:S So Now I'm kinda lost, I'll go to the site..thanks

• 1 month later...
I'm thinking of moving to Canada for a while. :)

Come to the West Coast. Best part of Canada.

Even though I've never been to Toronto or anywhere other than the West Coast, but whatever :rolleyes:

The weather's much milder than... say...

WINTERPEG, MANITOBA. :rolleyes:

I felt so bad for my cousins who moved there for like half a year, during winter. :stunned:

To which part? Come before the snow falls. :)

Come to the West Coast. Best part of Canada.

Even though I've never been to Toronto or anywhere other than the West Coast, but whatever :rolleyes:

The weather's much milder than... say...

WINTERPEG, MANITOBA. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, definitely the less snow/cold weather the better (though I know its cold everywhere).

Oh yes, definitely the less snow/cold weather the better (though I know its cold everywhere).

Oh lord, not here in Vancouver, it's so hot I think I'm going to drown in my own sweat :stunned:

...or, at least it was. It's cooled down since.

Our winters get down to like... -2C. No big deal.

It's a bit of a misconception that Canada's cold everywhere. Vancouver is like London, it's rainy almost all of the year but it's very mild.

• 2 weeks later...
Not if you knew we had to wait for a taxi in the middle of nowhere. :p The show was great, though ... I hope you'll see them in near future. ;)

Haha, the taxi thing was insane! Thousands of people coming out of a venue and no taxis to be seen. It was funny how a bunch of people ended up walking to the same plaza. Maybe because it was the only sign of life for miles. :LOL:

Not if you knew we had to wait for a taxi in the middle of nowhere. :p The show was great, though ... I hope you'll see them in near future. ;)

There weren't any buses or anything? :stunned: Weren't you in Toronto? Or am I missing something here...

And yup, I will be seeing them in September... in Seattle though, and I'm not looking forward to going over the border :noey:

But I'm looking forward to it, a lot. Plus, I can't order in official merchandise so I'm saving up so I can buy lots of overpriced crap there :rolleyes::LOL:

There weren't any buses or anything? :stunned: Weren't you in Toronto? Or am I missing something here...
Well, it was near Toronto ... 30 min away by car, if you had one. If we took a bus, we had to change several times, which would've taken forever to get to the city. Along the way, we met a boy from Mexico city and he said he couldn't believe there's no taxi around the venue. He must've thought how uncivilized Canada was! :LOL:
And yup, I will be seeing them in September... in Seattle though, and I'm not looking forward to going over the border :noey:

But I'm looking forward to it, a lot. Plus, I can't order in official merchandise so I'm saving up so I can buy lots of overpriced crap there :rolleyes::LOL:

Why can't you order official merch? :confused: I checked the stuff last night, and thought the red tote bag was cute. I didn't like any T-shirts tho! Anyway, Happy Muse in September. :)

Well, it was near Toronto ... 30 min away by car, if you had one. If we took a bus, we had to change several times, which would've taken forever to get to the city. Along the way, we met a boy from Mexico city and he said he couldn't believe there's no taxi around the venue. He must've thought how uncivilized Canada was! :LOL:Why can't you order official merch? :confused: I checked the stuff last night, and thought the red tote bag was cute. I didn't like any T-shirts tho! Anyway, Happy Muse in September. :)

Ooh, right. That must've been really annoying. But at least you could stand around and talk about the show (?) :LOL:

Oh, I can't order it because I don't have my own credit card, so I usually get someone to do paypal for me, but I don't think you can use paypal at the merch website so... yeah :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...

Archived