How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I haven’t seen Bjork live yet aswell…I’ll be kicking myself endlessly if I don’t catch her show. I hope she performs some of her old songs. Im not too keen on her new album, just hasn’t fully grown on me yet. Still undecisive on Day 1, but Day 2 im in.

Some great Muse News…

For those who are not aware…Muse are touring in Mississauga,Ontario, on Aug 1 at the Arrow Hall Venue.

i want to go to the mississauga concert but none of my friends will go with me. i'm tempted to just go by myself though. :(
Why not? :) I started to go concerts alone this year, it wasn't too bad. And may be you get to meet boardies, too.

And you are up early! :eek:

Good morning, Michelle. It's Friiiiiiiiday. :D

Do you like Cold War Kids?

I do like them! :D I can't wait to see what they're like live.

Hehe, I was up early getting ready for work of course. I browse the internet while trying to wake up. You should see me when I first wake up, I usually stumble down the hallway into the living room rubbing my eyes. I need time to realize I'm actually awake and have another day ahead of me.

You should see me when I first wake up, I usually stumble down the hallway into the living room rubbing my eyes. I need time to realize I'm actually awake and have another day ahead of me.
I'm not very different from you ... can't respond to anything for good 5-10 minutes.

Cold War Kids do very good live, according to flydesign. :D

I'm not very different from you ... can't respond to anything for good 5-10 minutes.

Cold War Kids do very good live, according to flydesign. :D

Haha, yeah, I must appear drunk when I first wake up....I'm always walking into walls and such. :$:LOL:

i want to go to the mississauga concert but none of my friends will go with me. i'm tempted to just go by myself though. :(

lol story of my life!! I got my ticket and no one else is going with me:$ But I don't care, because Muse is worth it!! lol Let's go together!

Btw, I go to Waterloo for university as well lol..wow how wierd!

Btw you like Keane? I think you and I have a similar music taste! I've seen Keane 3 times and I've been to that show with Zutons and I just went on Sunday to see them at Kool Haus. They were awesome!

So I just joined the forum, well mostly cuz I was really lazy before lol..My name is Feri.

And I *just* got my ticket for the Muse concert on August 1st. I'm so happy that they're coming here again, perfect timing!

I've never seen them, but want to badly, because well I've heard so many positive reviews aobut how awesome they are live. I mean they won the Brit Award for the Best Live Act after all!

I am a fan of them, but I like their latest album more compared to their older stuff, so yeah I'm more familiar with Black Holes and Revelations.

I've never seen them, but want to badly, because well I've heard so many positive reviews aobut how awesome they are live.
Hi Feri. :)

Yes, definitely! I've seen them 6 times or so, but they never disappointed me.

I would probably have missing teeth and my neck in a sling. :LOL:
Oh no. :LOL: I hit my head with doors a few times. I'm almost blind without glasses, and morning is a very bad time to walk around.

lol story of my life!! I got my ticket and no one else is going with me:$ But I don't care, because Muse is worth it!! lol Let's go together!

Btw, I go to Waterloo for university as well lol..wow how wierd!

Btw you like Keane? I think you and I have a similar music taste! I've seen Keane 3 times and I've been to that show with Zutons and I just went on Sunday to see them at Kool Haus. They were awesome!

awesome! yeah that gig with the zutons was the hottest/coldest gig of my life. i felt like i was dying in line cause it was so cold. i forgot my jacket... cause i'm an idiot :$. and then it was so hot inside i could barely breath. we were right at the front. and one of my friends passed out. she just sat on the floor leaning against my leg for the last couple songs and the encore. she wouldn't leave!

anyways! i just found out that i'm gonna be up at my cottage outside of Peterborough at this time. so my dad might drive me down or something. if i go to the concert, (*crosses fingers*) i'll meet you there! :D

awesome! yeah that gig with the zutons was the hottest/coldest gig of my life. i felt like i was dying in line cause it was so cold. i forgot my jacket... cause i'm an idiot :$. and then it was so hot inside i could barely breath. we were right at the front. and one of my friends passed out. she just sat on the floor leaning against my leg for the last couple songs and the encore. she wouldn't leave!

anyways! i just found out that i'm gonna be up at my cottage outside of Peterborough at this time. so my dad might drive me down or something. if i go to the concert, (*crosses fingers*) i'll meet you there! :D

Yeah waiting for that show was a killer! I was freezing my ass off as well with my friend. But in the end I enjoyed it!

Well I hope you can come, and you should buy your ticket before they sell out (if you're coming) I'll meet you then if you come:D

Hi Feri. :)

Yes, definitely! I've seen them 6 times or so, but they never disappointed me. Oh no. :LOL: I hit my head with doors a few times. I'm almost blind without glasses, and morning is a very bad time to walk around.

Thanks for info! Btw, since it is a general admission, does this mean hardcore fans will wait few hours b4 the doors open so they can get to be in the front row? Do you have an idea what time is good to show up (if you want to be at the front)?

since it is a general admission, does this mean hardcore fans will wait few hours b4 the doors open so they can get to be in the front row? Do you have an idea what time is good to show up (if you want to be at the front)?
We lined up from 10am last year, but this year's bit different, the venue is far from downtown. So I would say ... 12pm? I can never guess, it depends on the weather, too.

Just to note, last year's venue took 3000, and it's 9000 this year. Be prepared to get squished, if you will go for the front row!

We lined up from 10am last year, but this year's bit different, the venue is far from downtown. So I would say ... 12pm? I can never guess, it depends on the weather, too.

i got there at 2pm and my group of people were RIGHT behind you. but once they started letting the line move so many people pushed in front of us. by the time we got to the front door and they actually let us into the venue we were far from the front of the line. :( but then once in the venue we ended up second row right infront on matt. so i don't think i'm gonna ever go that early again. it was boring.

i got there at 2pm and my group of people were RIGHT behind you. but once they started letting the line move so many people pushed in front of us.
Oh yeah? I don't remember it, but that's too bad ... similar thing happened in NYC, not because ppl butt in, but security guards made mistake.

I don't know how boring the second row would be, but tougher for sure I would think! You get pushed so much and there's nothing to hang on ... did you know someone on third row (or near) throw up?

Hey all.. new to the forums here. Been sort of a quiet fan for quite a few years, and never been to a concert :( Come rain or shine however I'm gonna be at this one, and I intend to be as close to the front as possible. Anyway for you veterans.. my question is: for a concert like this, do you think they'd play mostly BH&R? Or will they mix it up a bit? I'd give anything to hear Stockholm Syndrome or Plug In Baby :)

I don't know how boring the second row would be, but tougher for sure I would think! You get pushed so much and there's nothing to hang on ... did you know someone on third row (or near) throw up?

it's not that hard. you can usually just squeeze one hand through people and hold onto the bar. so it's all good. and i didn't know someone threwup! i'm glad it wasn't by me. that would have been horrible for that person though. :(. i know my sister started screaming and left within 30 seconds of the first song. she was in third row. sounds like third row is a bad place :p

and J-man, there'll be a lot of bhar material but they always play older stuff as well. like it's almost 100% sure that they'll play stockholm syndrome. wait. if they DON'T play stockholm syndrome i'll eat my shoe.

for a concert like this, do you think they'd play mostly BH&R? Or will they mix it up a bit? I'd give anything to hear Stockholm Syndrome or Plug In Baby :)
Hello J-man. :)

I think they'll play many BHAR songs, but you have a very good chance to hear SS and PinB, as the play in their most live, as far as I know. If they don't, BrieBellamy will eat his shoe. :LOL: Who knows, they may even play more from non-BHAR, they just played Microcuts and Unintended in Luxenbourg.

i know my sister started screaming and left within 30 seconds of the first song. she was in third row. sounds like third row is a bad place :p
Aw, sorry about your sister. But I understand how she felt ... it is scary when everyone start pushing you. The temperature goes up, and you are out of air.

Yeah, it was horrible apparently for people around the vomit. They had to smell it during the gig, and some stepped on it.

Archived