How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Introducing a band called Lights On (<<<some samplers on the under construction HP), a Toronto-based band. They are coming to College Street Bar (in T.O.) on Dec. 29th and you better check them out because ...

1) They are great musicians.

lightson4small.jpg

2) The guitarist looks like Matt.

lightson.jpg

3) They are nice guys.

4) Cover costs almost nothing.

I have nothing to do with the band, but I thought I'd post here, since it's nice to know a good local band. :)

Introducing a band called Lights On (<<<some samplers on the under construction HP), a Toronto-based band. They are coming to College Street Bar (in T.O.) on Dec. 29th and you better check them out because ...

1) They are great musicians.

2) The guitarist looks like Matt.

3) They are nice guys.

4) Cover costs almost nothing.

I have nothing to do with the band, but I thought I'd post here, since it's nice to know a good local band. :)

I can't wait for the 29th to come. I'll be in my new place and be able to see them again. :D

• 3 weeks later...
What happend? :(

niine months! That's sooo long ago.

p.s. guys. I feel bad. I haven't gone and gotten the DVD. I really haven't had the time to search for it, and it wasn't at the HMV at yonge and eglinton. Where do I go? Was it even released here? I couldn't bother with those threads.

niine months! That's sooo long ago.
Ha ha, I'll go cry, too, since you've reminded me! :p It's been a long time, but it means the next tour is closer. Cheer up. :)
I really haven't had the time to search for it, and it wasn't at the HMV at yonge and eglinton. Where do I go? Was it even released here? I couldn't bother with those threads.
Ocean5 got a PM from TK, says Warner decided not to release in North America. But it'll be released in Japan and some other countries with NTSC code, except they don't know when.

So I searched ebay, HMV and amazon, and ended up ordering from amazon.co.uk. It was about CA$25, and you can watch it if you have a DVD player with no region code restriction, or a DVD player and a software with a region killer in your computer. I was able to watch it on my comp. :)

guys, I have to admit. I'm still on my hiatus. It's been about 4 months since I've listened to muse. Alright, so hysteria's on the radio sometimes, and my iTunes on shuffle, you know, here or there. But compared to before? 4 months.

and I caaaaan't wait to go back!

guys, I have to admit. I'm still on my hiatus. It's been about 4 months since I've listened to muse. Alright, so hysteria's on the radio sometimes, and my iTunes on shuffle, you know, here or there. But compared to before? 4 months.

and I caaaaan't wait to go back!

Same here actually. I haven't listened to Muse as often as I used to (which was nearly every chance I could get). Although I do have every single song (live or album versions) on my ipod. And yes, that includes Buffalo. :) I can't wait untill I have some new songs to listen to. :happy:

• 1 month later...
just a tad... I'm slightly confused though, and refuse to sift through thos damn threads. Are they doing readin/leeds? Because, you know, I might be there this summer...AWKFHALGHLSJKAG.

I don't think they are. I could be wrong though.

• 1 month later...

Why you wast your time to visit Japon for your world tour... you dont understood that they just dont know what you sing in your songs..... :eek:

If you want to make a good show for you and for us, why you dont come in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver in Canada and after pass some times in U.S....:confused:

Nothing in North America ... ????

C'est tout... c'est juste que vous déplaisez beaucoup de personnes qui viennent de Montréal et d'ailleur au Canada qui vous attendre depuis plusieurs années... mais c'est qu'on commence à décrocher!

C'est juste n'importe quoi cette tournée 2006... c tout!

Tanks

Merci

Sam.

• 3 weeks later...

nobody posted on the one year anniversary of buffalo! pffft.

I'm listening to the bootleg now for the first time in probably over 6 months.

I missss them. But get this; I'm going to frequency festival in austria! AHHH!

just a tad... I'm slightly confused though, and refuse to sift through thos damn threads. Are they doing readin/leeds? Because, you know, I might be there this summer...AWKFHALGHLSJKAG.

If you're talking about Muse, then yes they are playing reading and leeds festival this year. They're headlinning :)

hehe..hey Canadian

Yes thanks to you, i am back filling myself in with all the latest musey news..ok bad pun :LOL:

You guys psyched that Muse may be touring in Canada? I really hope that they do come to Toronto, cos i missed the last time they came *sigh*. If they do come, I shall wait hours upon hours in advance. I learned my lesson from the Strokes concert that 3 hours in line just doesn't cut it. Need to go at like the break of dawn or something to get front row! :p

I think Debase Mansons Grog / Cold Aqua Tomato / Arty Seige, most recently named Assasin, will forever remind me of Buffalo. The little video clip that was taken in Buffalo always runs through my mind when I hear it. *sigh* Memories.....:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived