How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Vancouver in about 4 months :happy: All by myself :eek: But I love it there so much

Is pemberton a festival?

Awesome ^_^ Vancouver is sweet... tho make sure you grab the ferry over the island and hit up Nanaimo... its beautiful over there ^_^ I miss it so much xP

Yeah Pemberton is a festival... I believe the first round of it was last year... and its over in BC by Vancouver I believe. There isn't one planned for this summr but I've heard that there is one in the works for 2010......

Gah it would be awesome timing for Muse to headline there ^_^

+finger crossed+

Vancouver is the greatest city in the world to live in.

like they say, you can surf and ski all in the same day.

although being a Vancouverite, i've never actually done that :p

and yes, their planning Pemberton to return in 2010, and then for 9 years consecutively onwards.

i'll only go if they have a good line-up, and if they plan correctly, they could nab Muse, Linkin Park, and Green Day as headliners.

Yeah I've been to Nanaimo but I was only little, stayed at a very weird house :indiff: but yes it's beautiful there - that whole area of the continent is stunning :happy:

Haha maybe I should make a point to surf and ski in the same day as sort of a christening - though I'd have to learn how to do both....and I think its gonna be a bit cold for surfing in September...

Yeah I've been to Nanaimo but I was only little, stayed at a very weird house :indiff: but yes it's beautiful there - that whole area of the continent is stunning :happy:

Haha maybe I should make a point to surf and ski in the same day as sort of a christening - though I'd have to learn how to do both....and I think its gonna be a bit cold for surfing in September...

Yeah it'll prolly be a bit nipply out to go surfing x.x Skiing is fun tho and fairly easy xP

So what brings you to Vancouver? School or just felt like it?

Yeah it'll prolly be a bit nipply out to go surfing x.x Skiing is fun tho and fairly easy xP

So what brings you to Vancouver? School or just felt like it?

Um bit of both really, I've wanted to move there for a long time now, and I was going to go anyway this year sometime, but I applied at this college for a laugh and they accepted me :happy: so horay. It's good cuz once I told everyone I was accepted they started to take my leaving a bit more seriously :p

Yeah I must learn how to ski/snowboard this winter - snow :D :D!!!

Um bit of both really, I've wanted to move there for a long time now, and I was going to go anyway this year sometime, but I applied at this college for a laugh and they accepted me :happy: so horay. It's good cuz once I told everyone I was accepted they started to take my leaving a bit more seriously :p

What school will you be going to?

What school will you be going to?

Art Institute of Vancouver - it's been a bizarre experience applying from overseas, it seems like a good school I hope it is.

They're moving into a new campus in Renfrew soon and pictures of the new building look :stongue:

What part of BC are you from?

Art Institute of Vancouver - it's been a bizarre experience applying from overseas, it seems like a good school I hope it is.

They're moving into a new campus in Renfrew soon and pictures of the new building look :stongue:

What part of BC are you from?

I'm just outside of Vancouver pretty much... around a half hour drive or so.

Where are you coming from? You may have already said in a previous post but if that's the case I totally missed it, aha.

I hope you have a good time here!

Thats awesome ^_^ Well congrats on the acceptance! What sort of program did you get into?

Snow... :indiff: xP

An arts marketing diploma, I already have a BFA so it's sort of an extra thing, probably a good idea to do it though

Oooo fun times ^_^ Yeah prolly .... 2 year program I'm guessing?

Don't worry about the move ^_^ You will for sure make plenty of friends over here... and chances are you'll prolly have a friend (or a few) off of here to meet up with over in Vancouver xP

Oooo fun times ^_^ Yeah prolly .... 2 year program I'm guessing?

Don't worry about the move ^_^ You will for sure make plenty of friends over here... and chances are you'll prolly have a friend (or a few) off of here to meet up with over in Vancouver xP

Yeah well I presume Muse isn't too popular in Canada judging by the amount of us on this forum - so if they do come soon we'll all have to get together so we're not loners at the gig! ;)

Yeah program's only year and a half so I'm sure I'll survive that :p

*Gasp* and I'll be able to watch the Stanley cup next season on tv :eek:!!

Yeah well I presume Muse isn't too popular in Canada judging by the amount of us on this forum - so if they do come soon we'll all have to get together so we're not loners at the gig! ;)

Muse is gaining some minor popularity by the day -- sadly I think this is to blame on Twilight xP

But that sounds like a plan! I've already decided that I'm going to see them regardless of where they play of the coast... so Vancouver/Seattle here I come! XD It'll be the Canadian Musers gathering hehe

Yes you will! Wait... you guys don't get to watch it down there? You'll be right in the middle on the Olympic craze too next year ^_^

Go Flames +pitiful wave of a flag+ My boys are sucking this year x.x

I had to take a road trip to see Muse. Wound up driving to Seattle and Portland. Don't remember much about the trip, the cities or the venues, but the shows were awesome.

One thing I do remember is that I got into a brawl with a drunkard outside after the show.

I had to take a road trip to see Muse. Wound up driving to Seattle and Portland. Don't remember much about the trip, the cities or the venues, but the shows were awesome.

One thing I do remember is that I got into a brawl with a drunkard outside after the show.

How long did it take you to get down to Seattle from here? I've been trying to figure it out all week xP

Yes, we must! I think I've seen something like three or four Vancouver-based Musers on this board. :LOL:

You're from New Zealand and you watch hockey? Good on you! Who do you cheer for?

Canucks are up 3-0 on the Blues, muahaha. :happy:

Yes, we must! I think I've seen something like three or four Vancouver-based Musers on this board. :LOL:

You're from New Zealand and you watch hockey? Good on you! Who do you cheer for?

The Flames actually won their first game tonight +insane happiness+

Aww Just four...I see a road trip on the horizon :awesome: I doubt muse will go to a city with only four fans garaunteed to show up haha but hey if they do - easy tickets!

I cheer for the love of hockey my compatriot (in other words haven't picked a team yet :p)

and yeah Kaitie we don't get hockey on tv, they took it away from us about 5 years ago :'( you can't imagine how deprived we are down here, we don't know what we're missing man....

*lurks in NZ thread to see if they've noticed*

:ninja:

Aww Just four...I see a road trip on the horizon :awesome: I doubt muse will go to a city with only four fans garaunteed to show up haha but hey if they do - easy tickets!

I cheer for the love of hockey my compatriot (in other words haven't picked a team yet :p)

and yeah Kaitie we don't get hockey on tv, they took it away from us about 5 years ago :'( you can't imagine how deprived we are down here, we don't know what we're missing man....

They.... they took it away from you? :eek:

BLASPHEMY!

Really thats absolutely horrible... Hockey is one of the best sports out there... Why take it away? x.x (imo xP)

I'll join in on this roadtrip with my contigency of maybe 10 Muse fans (that I know of anyways) from Alberta XD

The Flames actually won their first game tonight +insane happiness+

They're down 2-1 right?

NO hockey?! :stunned:

That's just.... wow. I don't know what I'd do without it. Just wait until you get to Vancouver, hockey fever is wild here. It's such a shame tickets are so bloody expensive.

They were here in 2004 so they're due to make a return, I say. And fewer fans = being right up on the barrier + better chances of meeting them before and after the gig. :yesey:

I'll join in on this roadtrip with my contigency of maybe 10 Muse fans (that I know of anyways) from Alberta XD

Sounds like we have the makings of a glorious Muser meet in the works.

How long did it take you to get down to Seattle from here? I've been trying to figure it out all week xP

It took us something like 15 hours of straight driving. We left at around 05:00 and got to Seattle around 20:30 if I remember correctly.

EDIT: I am hoping the Bruins wipe out the Flabs tomorrow.

It took us something like 15 hours of straight driving. We left at around 05:00 and got to Seattle around 20:30 if I remember correctly.

EDIT: I am hoping the Bruins wipe out the Flabs tomorrow.

15 isn't so bad... I was thinking that it might be a full 24 hours to get there ... but 15 is easy peasy xP

I think there is a VERY good chance of that happening xP

They're down 2-1 right?

Yes sadly.... but they're on home ice again tomorrow night so theres an amazingly good chance they'll win again

Agreed ^_^

They.... they took it away from you? :eek:

BLASPHEMY!

Really thats absolutely horrible... Hockey is one of the best sports out there... Why take it away? x.x (imo xP)

They're down 2-1 right?

NO hockey?! :stunned:

That's just.... wow. I don't know what I'd do without it. Just wait until you get to Vancouver, hockey fever is wild here. It's such a shame tickets are so bloody expensive.

The only sports channels we have are four NZ ones (show mainly rugby and cricket) and ESPN. So when ESPN lost the rights to show Stanley Cup, we lost it too :'( ...

I looove going to hockey games, even the 'second string' guys are awesome (ie Manitoba Moose - representing for my grandma! :p), are even those tickets expensive now?

They were here in 2004 so they're due to make a return, I say. And fewer fans = being right up on the barrier + better chances of meeting them before and after the gig. :yesey:

That would be pretty amazing if they came to Vancouver :yesey:

Barrier buddies :awesome: ?

Right I've got my priorities sorted - won't move for another 4 months, but I've got plans in line for a tbd muse gig :\mm/:

The only sports channels we have are four NZ ones (show mainly rugby and cricket) and ESPN. So when ESPN lost the rights to show Stanley Cup, we lost it too :'( ...

I looove going to hockey games, even the 'second string' guys are awesome (ie Manitoba Moose - representing for my grandma! :p), are even those tickets expensive now?

That would be pretty amazing if they came to Vancouver :yesey:

Barrier buddies :awesome: ?

Right I've got my priorities sorted - won't move for another 4 months, but I've got plans in line for a tbd muse gig :\mm/:

Thats really sad x.x OH! You'll be able to get Hockey Night in Canada... tho you'll have to watch TSN for the theme song xP

I love your priorities ^_^ lol

Archived