How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Wow that's awesome! Maybe i'll see you without even knowing it..haha. And yes, i rather enjoy making new muse fans too. I recently converted one of my uni buddies into a muse fan, and now she's going to the gig with me too :D It's going to be so much fun. I HOPE I GET FRONT ROW :eek:

Wow! I converted one of my uni friends too and she's driving all the way from london to go with us! I got front row at buffalo. so painful yet SO WORTH IT! I'll fight you for the spot!:D

Wow! I converted one of my uni friends too and she's driving all the way from london to go with us! I got front row at buffalo. so painful yet SO WORTH IT! I'll fight you for the spot!:D

Were you to the right or left side of the stage in Buffalo?

london ontario of course!:LOL: :LOL: if she was driving to toronto from london england she would deserve some sort of award!

i was on the left side of the stage at buffalo. RIGHT! in front of matt <3<3 effing amazing.

OH MY GOODNESS YOU WERE AT ARCTIC MONKEYS TOO!!!?!?! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! i was in the second row right at the front. had a great view! i got we are scientists' setlist and alex's guitar pic! AHAHA! i was so giddy!! it was awesome! and before the concert I saw alex turner but he was on his cell phone and was ignoring everyone! there was a girl infront of me who's seeing muse in toronto in july too. that was cool. and i got an email address from the girl that was in front of me and she got some really good pictures. i could pm them to you if you wanted once i get them.

:eek:

YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ALEX TURNER??!!!!!

OH MY GOD

ok ok, *ahem* :erm:. How was the show? Shame that I couldn't make it. Was sold out before I had the chance to snag some tickets :( . Hopefully they'll come again soon. Oo and I want pictures of the gig too!

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAW THEM SO CLOSE :eek:

OH MY GOODNESS YOU WERE AT ARCTIC MONKEYS TOO!!!?!?! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! i was in the second row right at the front. had a great view! i got we are scientists' setlist and alex's guitar pic! AHAHA! i was so giddy!! it was awesome! and before the concert I saw alex turner but he was on his cell phone and was ignoring everyone! there was a girl infront of me who's seeing muse in toronto in july too. that was cool. and i got an email address from the girl that was in front of me and she got some really good pictures. i could pm them to you if you wanted once i get them.

Ahaha, well we got there a bit late, so we were in that spot which alex called 'quite brutal', recall? oh yes, and it was, but oh so much fun. I was soaking wet once it finished. And yes, I'd love photos! I wonder if someone recorded a bootleg like the phoenix show.

Ahaha, well we got there a bit late, so we were in that spot which alex called 'quite brutal', recall? oh yes, and it was, but oh so much fun. I was soaking wet once it finished. And yes, I'd love photos! I wonder if someone recorded a bootleg like the phoenix show.

'quite brutal'?? you mean you were in the very front row getting crushed by all the crowd surfers? ya, i was soaked too. i think everyone was that were within the first ten feet of the crowd.

when i get the pics i'll post them.

How I wish they would change the venue! haha.

The Docks is just huge, security are generally uptight (but that's standard for HOB shows), and the venue itself, for how large it is, isn't very wide. It's just very looooong. You can't even see the stage if you're in the bar area at the back. Instead they have these little crappy tvs above the bar that you can watch, aha.

Tight security eh? Well, that is good in the sense that my dad doesn't have to worry as much of me getting shot during the concert :rolleyes:

Crappy TVs?! Ok ok, I'm definetely going to go there as early as I possibly can. 5 hours should suffice...i hope :erm:

You better get there early if you want to be able to see the band, or unles you are over 6ft tall. I have been there a few times and it was never a good experience. I'm about 5'-8" and I could barely see anything. The layout, which is very long and narrow is awful. But I hope you all have a good time anyway.

Oh definetely.

Me and my friends are all around 5'3" so we wouldnt be able to see ANYTHING if we weren't in the first few rows. It reminds of me of The Strokes gig..me and my friend were in the 2nd row, and there was this girl who was a midget (ugh..is there a nicer way to phrase this? :unsure:)..ok ok, "little person", who got front row. I was really glad for her, as there was NO WAY she could have seen anything if she wasn't in the front. My friend and her friends were basically protecting her the whole night from the rough crowd. Some jackasses were trying to push her aside too. I would have shoved them back if they were towering over me. Damn them and their 6' stature! :indiff:.

You better get there early if you want to be able to see the band, or unles you are over 6ft tall. I have been there a few times and it was never a good experience. I'm about 5'-8" and I could barely see anything. The layout, which is very long and narrow is awful. But I hope you all have a good time anyway.

Fiona!! :D How have you been? I know what you mean as I've seen a few shows there as well. The Docks is like a very narrow black box with a stage at the end of it. Last time I went there for a concert I was crushed so badly I had to move from my second row spot off to the side and usually I can take it. Hopefully it won't be that bad.

photos2_071305_112143.jpg

This is the best picture I could find of it.

Fiona!! :D How have you been? I know what you mean as I've seen a few shows there as well. The Docks is like a very narrow black box with a stage at the end of it. Last time I went there for a concert I was crushed so badly I had to move from my second row spot off to the side and usually I can take it. Hopefully it won't be that bad.

photos2_071305_112143.jpg

This is the best picture I could find of it.

Wow..that looks pretty neat! :happy:

I wonder if they'll have any balloons at this gig? :D

Oh and another thing, is this indoors? Cos from this picture, it's kind of hard to tell.

Oh definetely.

Me and my friends are all around 5'3" so we wouldnt be able to see ANYTHING if we weren't in the first few rows. It reminds of me of The Strokes gig..me and my friend were in the 2nd row, and there was this girl who was a midget (ugh..is there a nicer way to phrase this? :unsure:)..ok ok, "little person", who got front row. I was really glad for her, as there was NO WAY she could have seen anything if she wasn't in the front. My friend and her friends were basically protecting her the whole night from the rough crowd. Some jackasses were trying to push her aside too. I would have shoved them back if they were towering over me. Damn them and their 6' stature! :indiff:.

at the arctic monkeys concert there was a guy that was probably around 6 feet tall and he was like on top of my friend (who is short) so she tickled him really hard and he started screaming and going "WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU DOING??" ahahah. and then we never saw him again! i'm kinda worried about all this talk about the docks. i've never been there before. good thing i'll be in the front row:p

at the arctic monkeys concert there was a guy that was probably around 6 feet tall and he was like on top of my friend (who is short) so she tickled him really hard and he started screaming and going "WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU DOING??" ahahah. and then we never saw him again! i'm kinda worried about all this talk about the docks. i've never been there before. good thing i'll be in the front row:p

:LOL: :LOL:

Perhaps I should try the same with whoever's tall and in my way during the muse gig.

Same here. Never been, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I am very determined to get front row, and 2nd is pretty good too. Hopefully Muse fans wont be vicious and brutal and push me aside when I'm on my way in :unsure:

Wow..that looks pretty neat! :happy:

I wonder if they'll have any balloons at this gig? :D

Oh and another thing, is this indoors? Cos from this picture, it's kind of hard to tell.

It dosen't usually look like that and yes, it's indoors. It looks all pretty in that picture. Pictures can be deceiving.

Notice the width of the stage. That's basically the width of the venue. If my memory serves me right there is a little more room off to the right but you can't see anything if you were standing there.

It dosen't usually look like that and yes, it's indoors. It looks all pretty in that picture. Pictures can be deceiving.

Notice the width of the stage. That's basically the width of the venue. If my memory serves me right there is a little more room off to the right but you can't see anything if you were standing there.

:( They better make it all pretty and nice cos this is the first time I'm seeing Muse. It should be as special as possible :p

Oh man, in that case, I must choose the best possible spot given the limited time I have to decide..hahah

haha, sounds fun. there was this girl beside me in pumps, wtf? and guys beside me doing lil' jon impressions, very funny at first, then just plain annoying.

My first technical concert was at the docks (Not including britney spears, mahahah), and yeah, it wasn't that bad. Haha, all american rejects.

There's some space to the left too, with the washrooms there, and a separate room with a couch/lounge and a huge screen if you wanted to watch in there. But I think that room is sometimes roped off as 19+ (sorry young'uns).

Yeah, I think I remember that now. Isn't there doors to go outside on the left as well?

Last time I went there for a concert I was crushed so badly I had to move from my second row spot off to the side ----
That really make me wonder if I want to be in the front row. :( I felt bit threatened in Buffalo, where everyone else seemed fine. I'll probably go to the side then.

That really make me wonder if I want to be in the front row. :( I felt bit threatened in Buffalo, where everyone else seemed fine. I'll probably go to the side then.

It's okay. You can move from the spot if you feel threatened. Or you can stand beside me as James usually protects me from getting shoved too much. James wasn't at the concert where I had to move to the side. I felt nothing at Buffalo.

It's okay. You can move from the spot if you feel threatened. Or you can stand beside me as James usually protects me from getting shoved too much.
Aww, that's very nice, thanks (although I'm not sure if it's OK with him :rolleyes: ) I was quite alright in Buffalo, except for some moments people pushed me like, "1, 2, 3! 1, 2, 3!!" as they were falling from the top. I thought I could've been fallen to the ground, and no one would've noticed. I think HoBag was right behind me, so I hope he'll be there this time as well (wonder where he is?).

I was pretty much squished throughout the entire Strokes concert..and it was actually my 2ND concert ever, so that was my first time in a mosh pit as well. I was quite shocked at first of how bad it got, but I got used to it as time passed. It was pretty rough, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the concert at least :). I just held on to my friend's hand during the most of it, and at one point, i got so tired from filming that i just rested the camera on the shoulder of the guy standing in front of me. He didn't seem to mind or notice :LOL:

Well hopefully the Muse gig will be a similar, if not less squishy experience :LOL:

Archived