How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I was pretty much squished throughout the entire Strokes concert..and it was actually my 2ND concert ever, so that was my first time in a mosh pit as well. I was quite shocked at first of how bad it got, but I got used to it as time passed. It was pretty rough, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the concert at least :). I just held on to my friend's hand during the most of it, and at one point, i got so tired from filming that i just rested the camera on the shoulder of the guy standing in front of me. He didn't seem to mind or notice :LOL:

Well hopefully the Muse gig will be a similar, if not less squishy experience :LOL:

As long as it's not as pushy as it was at the Kool Haus in November 2004. It was pretty bad in the front row. Everyone kept shifting over. I started off in the center then ended up infront of Matt by the end of the night. Which of course isn't a bad thing. ;)

As long as it's not as pushy as it was at the Kool Haus in November 2004. It was pretty bad in the front row. Everyone kept shifting over. I started off in the center then ended up infront of Matt by the end of the night. Which of course isn't a bad thing. ;)

:LOL: INDEED. Talk about perfect positioning ;)

At the Strokes gig, me and my friend strategically placed ourselves on Nick Valensi's (one of the guitarists) side, so we could see him really closely for the entire show :cool:

You must have started off right beside me then, or maybe a couple people to the left of me. I started off fairly central also, but then was pushed towards the right a bit.

do you remember that total bitch beside you?

I heard the strokes was pretty rough, but Buffalo was perfect, there was room enough for my ass to shake around!

I recall no pushing except during stockholm.

*seethes* How could I forget.

Buffalo sounds like it was a good gig. You know, America is good for seeing Brit bands at because they usually aren't as quick as we are to get into them.

not to mention cheaper tickets :D

Well with the exception of Coldplay. That gig cost me $90+ :stunned:

Yeah. Listening right now. I have a good feeling about today though.

So whats the verdict…did they play it yet? I just requested the song…tunes in on the edge station! Argh, I just remembered...I wont be able to listen to it…I’ll be at work. Oh well at least you got another request from someone lol

I got an e-mail back from a friend of mine who works there. Looks like they'll play it today.

In that case, I'm listening. :D I've been requesting it every day since it came out. I tried calling today but nobody answers. They must have call display. :LOL:

Fiona, did you end up getting tickets for the London gig?

Have seen Muse twice in the UK but now live in Vancouver. Missed them here in 2004 by 4 weeks, when are they coming back!! I can't be the only person in BC that wants to see them? Where are the rest of the Muse fans?: rolleyes:

Archived