How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

ooh man, was just in the shower, TIRO came on the edge! That's never happened to me, and let me tell you, shampooing hair to muse = teh shit.

oo..niiice. I always get overjoyed whenever they play muse on the edge :D . The thing is, i think they only play it during the times when they broadcast live from a club or something, not regularly. Also, is it just me, or did they only play stockholm syndrome once when it first came out?! :indiff:

oo..niiice. I always get overjoyed whenever they play muse on the edge :D . The thing is, i think they only play it during the times when they broadcast live from a club or something, not regularly. Also, is it just me, or did they only play stockholm syndrome once when it first came out?! :indiff:

It's not just you. They never play it. :indiff:

It's not just you. They never play it. :indiff:

oh boo. That really sucks doesn't it? The Edge is so stupid. They do not know good music when it hits them. All they do is constantly play crap like Thornley, Billy Talent (sorry, not much of a fan of this supposedly "well loved" band), Theory of a Dead Man, The Killer's "Mr. Brightside", Finger Eleven, Green Day (again, not much of a fan of this well loved band), etc...they only play muse at clubs like the mod club (place i would REALLY love to go to. UK music all night long? Hells yeah! :D )

they only play muse at clubs like the mod club (place i would REALLY love to go to. UK music all night long? Hells yeah! :D )

I've been to the Mod Club on a Saturday night once before. It's great. :D Had tons of fun. Everyone is very friendly there as well. Not like some other snobby clubs I've been to. That reminds me. I have to make plans to go there again. :D

I've been to the Mod Club on a Saturday night once before. It's great. :D

I would love to go again one day.

Aw how lucky! I would love to go, but i don't think i'll be allowed to. It's too late at night, and it's a CLUB. Damn the restrictions of being 17 :indiff: (at least for me)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
haha, oh, this thread.

Dudes, I'm off to london this february! Isn't that amazing? So much muse stuff to get ;)

I'm so jealous. :$ Pack me in your suitcase.

i'll be on canada's side soon (5 to 10 years)

Nice avatar :cool:

What will be bringing you to Canada?

I'm so jealous. :$ Pack me in your suitcase.
+1.

You are going, too ... and two more people at least from the boards are visiting England next spring. We should just plan a group trip for the next Muse tour. :rolleyes: *dreams*

By the way, ~Canadian~ and I went to a club in Toronto, and there we saw a band called 'Lights On'. Check them out if you get a chance, because they were good, and the guitarist was a Matt's twin. Here's half under-construction site of the band ... he doesn't look like Matt on here, but he really did in person.

http://www.lightsonband.com/bio_index.shtml

My mum is Canadian and all of her side of the family live there. Do I have enough pedigree to post here? :LOL:
Of course, you are a Muse fan! :D

I see you're also Gil's friend (looks at your sig), and a Cillian Murphy fan. *shakes hand*

Hope you'll get a chance to visit Canada for the forth time, someday. :happy:

Of course, you are a Muse fan! :D

I see you're also Gil's friend (looks at your sig), and a Cillian Murphy fan. *shakes hand*

Hope you'll get a chance to visit Canada for the forth time, someday. :happy:

Yeah, another Aussie Muser, just like Gil. :D

Nice to meet you all. :happy:

I'd love to visit there again and maybe meet up with some of you. :)

Which part of Canada have you visited?

I've been to Ottawa, Toronto and Quebec. My grandparents live in Barrie and my aunt and uncle live on a farm in Cayuga. I've also been to Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls but would love to go back and tour right around the country.

Archived