How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

It really was surreal...I got to talk to Dom, Chris (it was his birthday) and Matt. We took pictures together and they signed the Absolution cd cover.

They were really super guys to talk to and I had the time of my life.

:ohmy: You are so lucky. I would love to meet them. Maybe one day....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi -

My name is Patrick, from Montreal. I have just recently gotten into Muse, and I can't get enough of them! It started from the first time I heard Our Time is Running Out. Muse were just in town a few months ago, and I didn't go! It makes me so mad when I think about it. I wish I was as into them then as I am now. I really hope they'll come back soon because I've heard they put on an awesome show.

-Patrick

• 4 weeks later...

sorry I have been not on for awhile... i should come more often, because im so bored.

Who saw the Brit Awards... I was sad that Matt wasn't there, but happy they did win an award.

Does anyone have information about perhaps a 2005 tour????

I saw them back in November but I need another MUSE fix!

• 2 weeks later...

How can I convince Muse to head up North (specifically Vancouver) this summer...they'll be in the States so why not swing up to the great north huh??? I missed them last time they came and I am itchin to see them live...I hear they live act is crazy!!! Vancouver would love to have them back!!

Archived