If you read the debrief again, it says that you get the tickets if you unlock the station and prove you found it; you don't have to activate the code to get the tickets.

I live in NYC and if I figure it out, I'm so there. ;)

Yeah, I read that wrong...oops. If only I lived in NYC.

If you read the debrief again, it says that you get the tickets if you unlock the station and prove you found it; you don't have to activate the code to get the tickets.

I live in NYC and if I figure it out, I'm so there. ;)

Then, hop to it. Send me the USB code, i'll send the picture, and we can share the tickets. Deal or no deal?

musewireStation Colossus #2: An explosive legacy beget a dove.

Well that would refer to the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, whose logo is a dove with an olive branch.

My take on the activate/do not activate debate is that we shouldn't, and for the following reasons:

1) Let's face it, the person who acquires the key will acquire the tickets or equivalent vouchers there and then, regardless of whether or not they activate the station.

2) At worst, we don't get to download the track. We could, however, get Collateral Damage or some other goodies.

3) It's a challenge. The time limit has been set for a reason, and it's clearly to test our resolve. It's without doubt that if we so wished, the key could be found at very little notice once all the clues are out there, but what is in doubt is our ability resist the obvious temptation in order to access something completely unknown. Maybe it's a nod to religion.

I think it's fun. We'll still get the album in September no matter what, and I think it'll be interesting to see what has been planned in the unlikely event of someone obtaining the key and having the resolve to not activate

It's 8:20 BST right now (London), so I'm guessing in four hours.

Are we sure it's midnight? Previous references to time have used a 24 hour clock, which would make the time noon, approximately the time that the whole NYC part of the hunt kicked off.

I was under the impression that you can't get the code until 11:30 tomorrow morning for NYC?

Ohhh... in any event, I won't be on the forums at that time, but, gundleok, if you are able to get the USB during that time, please send me it via FedX asap! I'll pm you my shipping my address via PM right now if you send me a pm acknowledging this task. Ok?

Are we sure it's midnight? Previous references to time have used a 24 hour clock, which would make the time noon, approximately the time that the whole NYC part of the hunt kicked off.

Correct you are. Yes, it wouldn't be until that time tomorrow. So, around 8am here??

:mad:EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN NEW YORK, IF YOU ARE A MUSE FAN!!!! YOU WILL NOT ACTIVATE YOUR CITY OR EVEN GO NEAR THE CO ORDINATES

ps I typed the co ordinates into google maps, I got some place called Franklin Rosevelt Drive or something, its right on the same street as the UN HQ building in NYC

Screw the United Nations....it's evil created by the Rockefellers and co :LOL: so send the resistance to them

I don't know many bands that would go this length just to set up a treasure hunt of sorts for their fans... Plus everyone seems to be mixed up on where to go to even get the USB. Overall I'd say just wait it out... I mean we've alraedy got a 3 minute song and it's probably already downloadable on the web somewhere.

Plus, I'd like to actually attempt and solve more puzzles ;)

:mad:EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN NEW YORK, IF YOU ARE A MUSE FAN!!!! YOU WILL NOT ACTIVATE YOUR CITY OR EVEN GO NEAR THE CO ORDINATES

ps I typed the co ordinates into google maps, I got some place called Franklin Rosevelt Drive or something, its right on the same street as the UN HQ building in NYC

Screw the United Nations....it's evil created by the Rockefellers and co :LOL: so send the resistance to them

TBH I think they should go and collect the key but for the love of god do not actiavte.

Prove us, Matt and the rest of the world wrong. There is going to be a select group of fools who are determined to activate that key and you have got to stop them.

Go on. Surprise us.

Most of you are agreeing that we SHOULD NOT unify, but I find myself curious as to what the verbal authentication code is. It might lead us to the right answer (the one that you have apparently chosen?). I might just be ahead of myself, but I thought it was worth sharing.

Fate wants us not to activate. I hope were are correct. I for one am glad the fate of the world does not rest on my decision...

1. Charles found the square yard quite common
  2. An explosive legacy beget a dove
  3. The politics of leisure deter anger

I am NOWHERE near New York, but to unify or not to unify, that is the question that only one person knows the answer to...

Archived