Now, hold on everyone. This treasure hunt promised us a few days ago that the US would have a big part in the unification process. Now, isn't the UN in New York City? And isn't America still a leading world power? I believe we should finish what we started, and activate. As HumInt recruits, we have an obligation to follow the orders given to us. It's what we signed up for. As long as the game continues, so we must we.

Seriously, Zerikou, Muse doesn't want us to. "Must we do as we're tooooooooold, must we do as we're tooooooooold?"

RATM: "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me".

Muse challenges us to NOT do as we're told! Don't you get it?:rolleyes:

Couldn't it mean that activitation in time will mean that everyone will get an MP3 of USoE - it says all active humint - couldn't that mean everyone who has registered - but failure to activitate means a wait for the mobilisation of Resistance - the release.

Maybe that is too simple!

Hmm. That's a good argument, and of course I understand it. But I still don't know. I think that we should activate, if only it's because your Dr. Who avatar makes my human desire to discover the unknown that much stronger. :p

EDIT: Of course, I also just realized that if the Resistance is mobilized, doesn't that accomplish some task of Muse's as well? And we can only do that if we don't activate. So, do we do as we're told now, or later?

Hmm. That's a good argument, and of course I understand it. But I still don't know. I think that we should activate, if only it's because your Dr. Who avatar makes my human desire to discover the unknown that much stronger. :p

:LOL:HAHAHA, good point! :D

Then again, isn't that what the good Doctor likes about Humans so much, there ability to be inquisitive, their resourcefulness and above all their ability to RESIST?

;)

Now, hold on everyone. This treasure hunt promised us a few days ago that the US would have a big part in the unification process. Now, isn't the UN in New York City? And isn't America still a leading world power? I believe we should finish what we started, and activate. As HumInt recruits, we have an obligation to follow the orders given to us. It's what we signed up for. As long as the game continues, so we must we.

No! That's what the Resistance is is all about! RESIST it people!

"Must we do as we're told?" - Hell no! Whatever we do, let us not do what we have been told :D

I'm not sure where this is being discussed, but the two latest clues on musewire twitter , ' Charles found the square yard quite common.' and 'An explosive legacy beget a dove.' are intriguing. I was wondering if the first clue re: Charles might refer to Darwin and specifically to this quote

"One other principle, which may be called the principle of divergence plays, I believe, an important part in the origin of species. The same spot will support more life if occupied by very diverse forms: we see this in the many generic forms in a square yard of turf "

http://www.stephenjaygould.org/library/darwin_gray.html

The theme of 'divergence' seems very much linked to the theme of 'The Resistance' (though I'm not sure how it helps with the final phase of this 'game')

So, is anyone going to find the NYC final code? I'd think it'll be a good idea to do so, since I can't go there myself. I've deciphered it's location, and it's at the intersection of 42nd Street and 7th Avenue in TIMES SQUARE!

Btw, just joined the forum. Hope I can be of good use here. If anyone is able to get the code, please pm me it if you can, and I can help us end this once and for all! Who's with me?:)

I live not too far from NYC, but i'm not the kind of person who would go there right now just to find a USB with a code on it.

Chaosmage, do you live in NYC by any chance? If you do, i'm appointing you as my contact of sorts to track down this final usb and, if you can, send it to me so that we can, to quote Halo 2 "finish this fight". I'm not trying to steal your thunder or anyone else's; i'm asking you to help me with this so we can work as a team. If you do, i swear on the River Styx to share the prize with you if I win. One condition, though: don't try and rip me off by inputing the code on the site before you send it to me, or the deal is off. What do you say? Do we have a deal?

I live not too far from NYC, but i'm not the kind of person who would go there right now just to find a USB with a code on it.

Chaosmage, do you live in NYC by any chance? If you do, i'm appointing you as my contact of sorts to track down this final usb and, if you can, send it to me so that we can, to quote Halo 2 "finish this fight". I'm not trying to steal your thunder or anyone else's; i'm asking you to help me with this so we can work as a team. If you do, i swear on the River Styx to share the prize with you if I win. One condition, though: don't try and rip me off by inputing the code on the site before you send it to me, or the deal is off. What do you say? Do we have a deal?

Lol, why would he need your help to get it?

Also, Chaosmage, if you know what's right, you'll prevent the USB from downloading rather than download it. I'm sure you've heard sufficient reason as to why already. >_>

Lol, why would he need your help to get it?

Also, Chaosmage, if you know what's right, you'll prevent the USB from downloading rather than download it. I'm sure you've heard sufficient reason as to why already. >_>

I do not recognize the United States of Eurasia.

I do not recognize the United States of Eurasia.

Dude, it's not real. This is just a promotional thing. I'm trying to work together with you. You send me the code, and we will BOTH hold out on uploading it to see if we get extra stuff (although the free mp3 would be nice). Please?:D

Archived