Everybody on muselive is saying Madison Square Garden, which is another good guess, but judging by the other locations, Muse weren't ones to use wildly obvious locations. The Asia Society makes more sense to me.

Granted, it could be somewhere in Central Park, since it is only a few blocks away. Any clues from the twitter pictures of them from being in NYC for mastering and parties?

VERBAL AUTHENTICATION CODE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO HUMINT AGENTS MONITORING @musewire COMMUNICATION CHANNELS. THREE MESSAGES WILL PROVIDE INTEL ON VERBAL AUTHENTICATION CODE. VERBAL AUTHENTICATION CODE WILL BE A SINGLE WORD.

That being from the site. Wherever the coordinates on that message send you the Twitter posts will guide you to the 1 word authentication code.

Question is, where do the coordinates lead us?

Seriously, what is going to happen if the code is activated?

I think you get a mp3 download of the 3 minute song

But...

If you look at the track listing

United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damge)-5:27

So a possible lead is the last two minutes of the song (if the code isnt activated)

I think you get a mp3 download of the 3 minute song

But...

If you look at the track listing

United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damge)-5:27

So a possible lead is the last two minutes of the song (if the code isnt activated)

Yeah, +CD is the other two minutes. Not recognizing may be what they want and may also lead to +CD (missile launch!!!!)

EDIT: And what's with the "REPORT AT 1100 ZULU/1200 BST"???? Is that in an hour? I'm always confused about how they write those. Any idea what it's about?

just optimistic guessork here but...

'the resistance will be mobilized' could this mean an online streaming of the album?

or something of a similiar nature?

I'd Doubt it

If New York is Activated the Mp3 Download ofthe song will be relased

But if the resistance becomes mobilzed then (This is a possibility) The extra bit (collateral damage) could be released

So if a person activates it, he/she will get free tickets? Well, that is offcourse tempting, but I really hope it doesn't get activated. Someone who wish the same should get the key and BURN IT! Or y'know, someone could stand there with a tazer and keep people away from the key.

Or just ... lead them away from the meeting point by tempting them with donuts instead.

EDIT: It's simply not worth it for an mp3 download. Firstly, it's easy to download it from the Internet. Secondly, people should be able to be patient enough to wait to September 14th with putting the song on their iPods.

So if a person activates it, he/she will get free tickets? Well, that is offcourse tempting, but I really hope it doesn't get activated. Someone who wish the same should get the key and BURN IT! Or y'know, someone could stand there with a tazer and keep people away from the key.

Or just ... lead them away from the meeting point by tempting them with donuts instead.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived