I live in NYC, so I'm ready to go when I figure it out. Muselive seems to have a good theory, so I'm checking both to see what we get.

If you want the location of where it is, it's at the corner of 42nd Street and 7th avenue in Times Square. Hop to it! Whoever pms me the code first and holds off until they give me the go-ahead to upload it, be it Chaosmage or you, gundleok, I will share my prize with you. You have my word.

Is it possible that instead of getting 'Collateral Damage', we'd get 'Uprising' for resisting? Because that's precisely what we're doing, and it'd be a neat way to start the whole premise behind the album. What I'm saying is a whole lot of bollocks, but I think it's be cool, and that's all that matters :D

Is it possible that instead of getting 'Collateral Damage', we'd get 'Uprising' for resisting? Because that's precisely what we're doing, and it'd be a neat way to start the whole premise behind the album. What I'm saying is a whole lot of bollocks, but I think it's be cool, and that's all that matters :D

Lol, whatever we get, we get! I'm just waiting for gundleok to respond to my offer.

All this talk of The USoE launching a new phase of some sort to limit damage if no action is taken most likely refers to a nuclear attack (thus the design of the whole site, and so on).

A nuclear attack causes a ridiculous amount of... COLLATERAL DAMAGE :D

How stupid would it be for me to drive 6 hours to New York City for this? :D

In Virginia, we don't get many Muse events, this is a big one..

I live in Louisville and am contemplating the drive, it's only 12 hours :eek:

For all of those people who say "don't activate it", do you really think it won't be activated? Let's look at the pro's and con's. Let's say I get the USB Key and activate it, this means I get two tickets and get to meet Muse, right? However, this also means we have to wait less than 2 months for the final 2 minutes of the song. If I get the USB Key and don't activate it, I'm SOL on tickets but everyone gets the last 2 minutes of the song. That makes no sense.

On the flip side, I'm not convinced the song playing right now is legit, I think it's entirely possible that is just a song they threw together for this treasure hunt.

I live in Louisville and am contemplating the drive, it's only 12 hours :eek:

For all of those people who say "don't activate it", do you really think it won't be activated? Let's look at the pro's and con's. Let's say I get the USB Key and activate it, this means I get two tickets and get to meet Muse, right? However, this also means we have to wait less than 2 months for the final 2 minutes of the song. If I get the USB Key and don't activate it, I'm SOL on tickets but everyone gets the last 2 minutes of the song. That makes no sense.

On the flip side, I'm not convinced the song playing right now is legit, I think it's entirely possible that is just a song they threw together for this treasure hunt.

If you read the debrief again, it says that you get the tickets if you unlock the station and prove you found it; you don't have to activate the code to get the tickets.

I live in NYC and if I figure it out, I'm so there. ;)

It fits with the French review that was published, which said the song sounded like Queen and Lawrence of Arabia, it's far too good to be something just thrown together.

If you read the debrief again, it says that you get the tickets if you unlock the station and prove you found it; you don't have to activate the code to get the tickets.

I live in NYC and if I figure it out, I'm so there. ;)

You go, and whoever else shows up. Make sure that NO ONE has any intentions of activating Collosus or we're screwed.

Archived