I really feel like they're testing us.

Why would they make the last stage easy ?

They want us to believe we're doing something wrong.

Zane Lowe is in on it.

We need to stay strong !!! It won't be easy but we need to Resist !!!!

Must we do as we're told?

It's a test- don't activate.

what is wrong with you people? this is not a test! you were WRONG. ACTIVATE!! They would not make an extension unless they wanted it activated! COME ON!!!!!! :mad:

If were meant to activate it, there would have been no mention of a time limit, nor a consequence.

At worst, we wait to hear collateral damage until September, but we'll still have Uprising at some point before then.

Be strong. We are the Resistance. We must resist.

what is wrong with you people? this is not a test! you were WRONG. ACTIVATE!! They would not make an extension unless they wanted it activated! COME ON!!!!!! :mad:

They have a point . . . and it's not like they gave us another deadline, they said "temporary extension" that means, to me, that they want us to do it NOW.

Or they really want to make sure we mean resistance, ergo, a test.

No need to get all heated, there's no way to know who's right until it's done.

Must we do as we're told?

It's a test- don't activate.

I agree. Note the lack of telling us just HOW LONG the deadline has been extended by?

Resist, This is Matt messing with our heads and doing it in an epic fashion.

As the song says: "AND WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO ONE WE CAN TRUST."

Be strong, mobilise the resistance!

We mustn't do what we're supposed to do.

If we activate, what could we obtain??? Song downloading? Only that, where there are some downloading links already?

If we don't fall in the trap and don't activate, we could get something bigger, even we could get the same than if we activate and this is only a game. Stay strong, RESIST!!!

I agree. Note the lack of telling us just HOW LONG the deadline has been extended by?

Resist, This is Matt messing with our heads and doing it in an epic fashion.

As the song says: "AND WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO ONE WE CAN TRUST."

Be strong, mobilise the resistance!

Also, the extension was obviously PLANNED. They wanted it to happen.

They're not stupid, they created the whole thing. It's gonna turn out how they want it.

We Must Resist.

Since the whole detective game is called UNUnited States of Eurasia and GRAN AJEDREZ (Great chess) is related to a game of power, I think people at N.Y shouldnt activate the last station. United States of Eurasia will be completed and there will be collateral damage.

I think it is a test :happy: are we able to be The Resistance the world needs against of those in power?? Matt could be testing the mass of people out there :) It is possible we may need a real resistance after all in a few months or years.

Anyway, good luck all of you at N.Y

everyone is so caught up in the idea of resisting - an idea that was not confirmed - that no one can see past it to see it was the wrong decision.

the reason they did NOT provide a deadline for the ext. is because they don't want to have to put out ANOTHER deadline when we mess up AGAIN by continuing to resist.

Therefore, ENTER THE CODE - ACTIVATE!

Also, the extension was obviously PLANNED. They wanted it to happen.

They're not stupid, they created the whole thing. It's gonna turn out how they want it.

We Must Resist.

so logically the ultimate resistance would be to resist muse's will and activate?

everyone is so caught up in the idea of resisting - an idea that was not confirmed - that no one can see past it to see it was the wrong decision.

the reason they did NOT provide a deadline for the ext. is because they don't want to have to put out ANOTHER deadline when we mess up AGAIN by continuing to resist.

You know, let's just strip away all the speculation and go with the facts we know:

Choice 1 - Activate: We get an mp3 download of a song we're already going to hear in two months, on top of the fact we'll be getting their new hit at the beginning of August.

Choice 2 - Don't Activate: ????

The unknown is more interesting to me.

This is still a test.

The album title, The Resistance. This is it. We're The Resistance. Collectively, we've decided not to activate NY, knowing full well what the positive consequences of activating it would be. We've researched the Grand Chessboard, we've had debate, and we believe it's the right decision to not activate it. We've united behind that way of thinking, even if one person can change it for all of us. We're prepared to not hear Collateral Damage.

Why would a Resistance exist if there was nothing to Resist? We've made a decision, and we should stand by it. Matt knew what he was doing, and I'm sure this scenario has been planned for.

Archived