Every time I walk into the local JB Hi-Fi store they are always playing Muse. I love going in there just for that, because they also have some of the film clips going on the display TV/Computer screens as well. Last time I went they were playing a few live clips from Wembley Stadium.

On a slightly related note (didn't want to create a new thread), anyone tried out Cleverbot? It's a web bot that uses old responses to make itself more clever. It also has good taste in music, this was gold... :p

musebot123.jpg

What has my life become? I've already sang text-duets of Bliss and Knights of Cydonia with it, wonder if it knows any more?!

Feeling Good on an advert for The Big Rift or something like that on tonight.

Not Muse but I'm watching Friends now and Monica is playing the chopin part in United States Of Eurasia in her apartment. :awesome:

You do realise that Eurasia came out about 5 years after Friends ended, right?

On a slightly related note (didn't want to create a new thread), anyone tried out Cleverbot? It's a web bot that uses old responses to make itself more clever. It also has good taste in music, this was gold... :p

musebot123.jpg

What has my life become? I've already sang text-duets of Bliss and Knights of Cydonia with it, wonder if it knows any more?!

I was talking to cleverbot earlier, it told me that Muse was his favourite band and that he's seen them live.... :LOL:

It knows the lyrics to Starlight, Uprising and Undisclosed Desires too :)

I was talking to cleverbot earlier, it told me that Muse was his favourite band and that he's seen them live.... :LOL:

It knows the lyrics to Starlight, Uprising and Undisclosed Desires too :)

He told me he thought muse was a virtual painter and then asked me who my fave visual band was

at least he knew uprising when i tested him :)

cleverbot is awesome when you can take advantage of his questions! :)

Today I was reading something on the net and then the latest news about "Secret Story", a tv show almost like Big Brother but were each people locked in the house have a secret and the rest of them has to discover what they're hinding.

It was about the "waking up" of the girls in the house. They were jumping in their beds when "Uprising" is playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_sXkExOsHg

First I was like this :D

Then: :LOL:

and then... :facepalm:

Well... Muse is Muse :musesign:

I was on a Jetstar flight today so we had to turn off our phones. I stuck my headphones into the jack on the armrest, LO AND BEHOLD Australian radio playing Uprising! I was like :D throughout the song. Hearing the song somewhere in public makes you want to listen to it more than the songs you have in your music players I have to admit!

It was on a flight from Malaysia to Singapore btw!

Guest jessychickin

Uprisisng on the guitar hero add on one of the sky channels! XD

And (This made me scream) The opening piano of Redemption on some random add on TG4 (The worst channel on my TV, it's in Irish and shows nothing but cowboy films!) But for that few seconds it won my TV :chuckle: