Plot:

Giant spaceships appear over all major cities of the world, and Anna, the beautiful and charismatic leader of the extra-terrestrial "Visitors", claims to come in peace. As a small number of humans begin to doubt the sincerity of the seemingly benevolent Visitors, FBI counter-terrorism agent Erica Evans discovers that the aliens have spent decades infiltrating human governments and businesses, and are now in the final stages of their plan to take over the planet. Erica joins the resistance movement, which includes Ryan, a Visitor sleeper agent who wants to save humanity. However, the aliens have won favor among the people of Earth by curing a variety of diseases, and have recruited Earth's youth—including Erica's son—to serve them unknowingly as spies.

It's a Muser's paradise! :p

I think Uprising fits well, especially since its just in the promo for it.

ESPN just played Resistance when they came back from commercial on NFL Sunday

The volume was down and I was in another room but somehow I still heard it :D

Its not even a single, so one of those producers must really like Muse cause i hear them all the time on NFL coverage. Even if you listen to the music in the stadium its usually Uprising lol

On ESPN, they also played Resistance as the background song to one of their montages for Brett Favre. :D

Gok Wan talked about his love for Muse on Dermot O'Leary's BBC Radio 2 show yesterday morning... Although be warned, he became a fan after watching Twilight. dun Dun DUN! :LOL::LOL::LOL: So predictably they played Supermassive Black Hole - although Gok has an amusing story about how the song cost him £50k! :LOL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00nm3bn It's at 1:44:48 ;)

LOL I can just about imagine Gok Wan singing along to SMBH in that big shiny new Land Rover :LOL:

my friend went to the miley cyrus concert......... and they played MUSE.....................:stunned:

aww bless the sound person, trying to educate the little misguided brats on what music is really supposed to be! Tough job to do, but someone's gotta do it! Cheers to whomever that person was popping in the Muse!

Its about some alieans that come to earth its a new series playing on ABC I believe

I watched the original "V" back in the 80's: :awesome: So far this one seems cool.

Did anyone think the underneath of the ship - right before the image of Anna appeared - resembled the hexagons of The Resistance sphere?:shifty:

Edited by ArtsyChick

Yes, I watched it, and yes, I DID think that the bottom of the ship looked liked the album cover. I didn't say that out loud, though, for fear of my mother thinking I am more obsessive than she already thinks I am (which is about right at the moment). In science fiction, though, hexagons are a common motif, due to their strength per amount of material used, and ability to be easily repeated. I think the videogame "Resistance" has quite a bit of them.

The whole show so far, in fact, reminds me of a Muse song/album.

Guest Maïane

Yesterday, I was listening "The Resistance" at the office when, suddenly, on the awful radio they use to play, I heard "Unintended" ^^