on the radio (Studio Brussel), they played while anouncing it was this weeks Hot Shot, that means it'll be played at least once a day this week! Woot!:dance:

i was smiling like an idiot for the rest of the day at work after hearing that :D:LOL:

The NYC rock station 101.9 DJ not only played it shortly after 5 PM last night, he talked it up a bit too!

Around 4:50 he asked if we'd heard the new Muse single "Uprising", and rattled off a lineup of the artists he'd be playing next. "Uprising" came on about three songs later, with his endorsement ("here's 'Uprising' by Muse, check it out!").

Sing For Absolution was played on an Australian TV show called 20-1. It was top twenty amazing come backs and S4A was played during the #1 spot :awesome:

+ Muses cover of Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You was played on SBS I think it was. During the Ashes highlights, they played the whole song:D

Uprising on the radio AGAIN and probably on again soon.

EDIT: Yup. Again. With some nice announcements about openings for U2 and how you can get free downloads when you preorder The Resistance on muse.mu.

Am I the only one that says it muse.myoo? 'Cause our host said it muse.MU. :wtf:

Edited by rainingradioheads

Am I the only one that says it muse.myoo? 'Cause our host said it muse.MU. :wtf:

I've always said "dot em yoo". So yeah. :p

I heard SMBH on the Teen Choice Awards when Twilight was winning a bunch of awards. :rolleyes:

The books are awesome, but that movie is just plain overrated. That girl has to be the worst actress ever, especially to play Bella.