My mobile........Every time someone calls! :awesome:

yea. What do ya use then?

I've had KoC since BH&R came out. Get some odd looks from the old farts but also had nods & thumbs up from more than a few ppl. Used others from the guys but always come back to KoC. :D

yea. What do ya use then?

I've had KoC since BH&R came out. Get some odd looks from the old farts but also had nods & thumbs up from more than a few ppl. Used others from the guys but always come back to KoC. :D

I used to have the PiB riff :awesome: but at the moment it's Knights from HAARP...the part directly after 'Come on, Wembley'. No one here ever recognises it though. But I use it for my enjoyment and the education of others. :LOL:

I used to have the PiB riff :awesome: but at the moment it's Knights from HAARP...the part directly after 'Come on, Wembley'. No one here ever recognises it though. But I use it for my enjoyment and the education of others. :LOL:

hi becks

yep. thats the one i use too but from the BH&R album. It lends itself just right for a fone tone. I've used Assassin intro as ring tone and MotP intro as msg as well as others. Well done! I agree the masses need education in the ways of good MUSEic :LOL:

Same!

Mine is Futurism, and I thought that was pretty cool (mai favorite song) until someone on here said their ringtone was the Osaka Jam. :awesome:

I used to have Osaka Jam. I have a rotation that includes Osaka Jam, PiB riff, Knights...and a few others :LOL:

It's been awhile but I remember when I heard "Take a bow" on the Watchman preview. I totally flipped out and started hitting my sister on her arm, and saying " Hey it's that Muse song!" It sucks that they really didn't have it in the movie, that was the only reason I went to see it.:mad: