Uprising at the very end of the first period at the Washington Capitals NHL game against the San Jose Sharks.

But it wasn't normal Uprising, it was done properly as one of them rubbishy sounding instrumentals they use at hockey games that sound like they're from some karaoke machine or one of them old ringtones.

Greatest thing I've heard watching a hockey game on tv, ever!

lol yeah something about V. that's what I JUST heard it from

my mom saw that commercial and felt the overwhelming need to wake me up from my beauty rest to tell me about it. ( ;) ) 'twas worth it to hear her sing the chorus of uprising over the phone when i pretended i had 'no clue what she was rambling on about'. :LOL:

she's become a muser, i think :awesome:

heard Map of the Problematique playing in the background at the beginning of the NY Yankees vs. LA Angels playoff game tonight!! I JUMPED up off the couch and announced it to my family so they could ALL hear it!!!

YES, I'm Musified, it's official! :LOL:

The most recent place I have heard a Muse song was in a really, really bad web commercial. The commercial was for KFC, and advertised deep fried shrimp balls with the tails sticking out. The opening guitar riff from Supermassive Black Hole plays while images of a girl holding one of the shrimp balls in different poses flashes around the screen. Then she eats it, and in the next couple of images she sprouts a pair of black bunny ears, and the tail of the shrimp becomes big orange bunny buck teeth. I really wish I was joking, it was TERRIBLE.

The most recent place I have heard a Muse song was in a really, really bad web commercial. The commercial was for KFC, and advertised deep fried shrimp balls with the tails sticking out. The opening guitar riff from Supermassive Black Hole plays while images of a girl holding one of the shrimp balls in different poses flashes around the screen. Then she eats it, and in the next couple of images she sprouts a pair of black bunny ears, and the tail of the shrimp becomes big orange bunny buck teeth. I really wish I was joking, it was TERRIBLE.

WTF?! What channel was this? (The name not the number :chuckle:) I'll go hunting for it cause now I'm SOOO curious to see what it is.