Uprising was used for the finale of this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion show. Other artists featured were Katy Perry (live), Akon (live), 30STM, Lady Gaga and others.

Twas unexpected but a pleasant surprise. :happy:

Edited by Becks

Hi, I saw there was some mention of this Muse / Blondie mix and I can proudly say that I created this mashup in 2009. Only this week did I discover that Jeremy Healy had utilised it for the grand finale for the Victoria Secret show, and I was over the moon! Shame I never got credited for it, but it's ultimately a mashup artists dream to have your tracks used in such a hi-brow way.

We have frontpaged it thanks to the coverage from this show over at our mashup site if anyone wishes to grab it. I appreciate some people will hate it, etc etc.. but to be honest it was never my intention to piss any die hard fans off with it. I personally love MUSE and just thought that CALL ME accompanied Uprising quite nicely.

Oh, Kudos to whoever reckoned they used it due to `they shall be Victoria's` as the reason they used it, I didn't spot that. :D

anyway, feel free to grab the mashup here - MUSE vs BLONDIE - CALL ME UPRISING

Hi, I saw there was some mention of this Muse / Blondie mix and I can proudly say that I created this mashup in 2009. Only this week did I discover that Jeremy Healy had utilised it for the grand finale for the Victoria Secret show, and I was over the moon! Shame I never got credited for it, but it's ultimately a mashup artists dream to have your tracks used in such a hi-brow way.

We have frontpaged it thanks to the coverage from this show over at our mashup site if anyone wishes to grab it. I appreciate some people will hate it, etc etc.. but to be honest it was never my intention to piss any die hard fans off with it. I personally love MUSE and just thought that CALL ME accompanied Uprising quite nicely.

Oh, Kudos to whoever reckoned they used it due to `they shall be Victoria's` as the reason they used it, I didn't spot that. :D

anyway, feel free to grab the mashup here - MUSE vs BLONDIE - CALL ME UPRISING

Great job! I loved it.

Too bad you didn't get the credit. :(