This has probably been posted before, but my son and some friends were watching a movie called High Tension last night in the front room, and they played Newborn for the chase scene and the closing credits.

OH MY GOD. I saw that movie on TV randomly a few years ago, freaked out over the use of Newborn, but I had never been able to find out what the movie was.

PS. IT WAS GROSS

YES! I was in the middle of saying tomato and the piano started! I froze, and just thought.. 'Exo?..... In subway?!':LOL:

Subway rules regarding radio are not very strict so if your are pro you can bring your own ipod and play whatever your like. For example I played he whole Exogenesis and Fury last time I was working.

Heard it many many times on Dr who confidential (because I am just that cool) like '|Take a Bow' in Family of Blood, and also when Martha stopped being the Doctor's companion - I think it was 'invincible'.

Ooh and also 'Showbiz' in Being Human :D I recognised it in ONE NOTE IN, I was so proud of myself :D

Heard it many many times on Dr who confidential (because I am just that cool) like '|Take a Bow' in Family of Blood, and also when Martha stopped being the Doctor's companion - I think it was 'invincible'.

Ooh and also 'Showbiz' in Being Human :D I recognised it in ONE NOTE IN, I was so proud of myself :D

They've also used Feeling Good, Starlight, and Hysteria among others. They haven't used it once so far in this series, but I'm waiting for it.

They've also used Feeling Good, Starlight, and Hysteria among others. They haven't used it once so far in this series, but I'm waiting for it.

I hope they do, it was a pleasant surprise when I first saw it used on there (and Tennant always reminded me of Bellamy). What do you think of the new series so far?