Last week Gregg "Opie" Hugues mentioned briefly while playing 'Uprising' how much he likes Muse and how he'd love to have them on the show, but then said... "that's just not happening".

Opie & Anthony are on Sirius XM Channel 197.

Any reason given why it couldn't happen?

They have played lots of Muse on background in Finlands X-Factor. Knights of Cydonia (twice), Unnatural Selection, Resistance, Supermassive Black Hole and MK Ultra. And today they played Crying Shame on Xtra Factor! :D Someone on the production team really likes Muse!

Edited by Mist

they do that touchscreen jukebox thing in burtons clothes shops too (on this side of the pond) lol

i ignored that cuz you cause it to play - what i mean is where have you heard it where its NOT ur doing......(this therefore excludes Music Channels and hi-fis!!!)

they do that touchscreen jukebox thing in burtons clothes shops too (on this side of the pond) lol

i ignored that cuz you cause it to play - what i mean is where have you heard it where its NOT ur doing......(this therefore excludes Music Channels and hi-fis!!!)

:awesome: That machine is amazing, it has so many Muse songs! I used to just pop into Burton's to listen to some Muse, but couldn't really stay long because it was a menswear shop :LOL: