Just been on 6 music talking about collaborations at Glastonbury. Possibly Bono if he sticks around or an orchestra as they won't do it at the stadium gigs. Asked about writing music for 2012 olympics and Dom said they had a new song written that could work - new song!

I think the programme will be up on iplayer later - 6 music music week. I'd post the link but I'm ony phone

Since when have they said they won't do it at the stadium gigs?

Just been on 6 music talking about collaborations at Glastonbury. Possibly Bono if he sticks around or an orchestra as they won't do it at the stadium gigs. Asked about writing music for 2012 olympics and Dom said they had a new song written that could work - new song!

I think the programme will be up on iplayer later - 6 music music week. I'd post the link but I'm ony phone

i like 6 music...apparently its under review atm :( they had them on the music week a couple of weeks ago as well...when they were at the producers awards :)

New song

YAYYYYYY

me is haapy. I really hope they do something in the olympics. I'll be 16 then, and mum says I can get tickets as it doesnt come to England everyday :)

I heard Plug In Baby in my dance lesson at school last week

Which was (of course) entirely my doing.

We're all doing our own dances to our own music, and I forced my group to do a Muse track. I brought in OoS and we did it for a warm-up after threatened my teacher.

20 girls in cycling shorts and hockey skirts dancing to plug in baby

That brought a tear to my eye.