Are people still meeting here?:)

Do any of you Dubliners know what number bus we'd need to catch from the airport and which stop to ask for in order to get to The Vat House please?:)

We were going to catch the Aircoach straight to the O2 but as we'll have a few hours to kill we're going to head into the city. Is The Vat House anywhere near Barnacles? Stayed there last year so know roughly where it is!

This is all dependant on our light being on time of course!:LOL::LOL:

Sure we can try to get in to Harbourmaster. All bars in Dublin are expensive compared to Belfast! lol

I don't usually venture to that side of town, usually just around Temple Bar.

so before the gig - The Vat House

and after (if you can manage it) - Harbourmaster

just need to know where the party is on Saturday :p

Ah it probably will be! The arena has a really good design and the views are fantastic from all angles! For KoL I was dead centre and I felt much further from the band than at Neil Young.

Oh it's almost Thursday whihc means that the gig is almost tomorrow :D

A-museing, there is a cloakrook, near Entrance 1.

that good to know,

I may use the cloakroom - don't fancy hiking around Dublin in a t-shirt or jumping around in a big coat!

Hey long time reader here, Im in Cork heading up tomorrow, I have 2 hardcore Muse fan friends who couldnt afford to go to this, It would be amazing if I could get these tickets for them, Thanks

i hope you have the time of your life with the tickets,

you are the silver lining.

so before the gig - The Vat House

and after (if you can manage it) - Harbourmaster

just need to know where the party is on Saturday :p

Lovely jubbly!:D See you in the VAT House - this time tomorrow we'll be there!!!

Not really at the back, more like sides. For the standing area anyway.

That's where we always stand - I like the idea of being able to move around, especially for loo breaks!!:LOL: I thought the idea of not queuing was just me being old, but two sons (18 and 21) and hubby, won't do it either!!!:eek: That makes for a harmonious household.:D

Probably cos it serves food as well and it can be full of yuppies. It's a really cosy place though. Ely, which is just across the street from the Harbourmaster is even worse, yuppie central.

I think there's a few more pubs in The IFSC but can't think of any at the moment.

Probably cos it serves food as well and it can be full of yuppies. It's a really cosy place though. Ely, which is just across the street from the Harbourmaster is even worse, yuppie central.

I think there's a few more pubs in The IFSC but can't think of any at the moment.

It will be grand. I'd rather a posh place than a manky one any way. lol

My friends sister just ripped up her fucking ticket, stupid bitch.(I think?, not sure on the full story but she can't go tomorrow either way) Is there any chance someone has a spare standing ticket they could sell me or something tomorrow I'd be forever greatful, this ruined my day completely.

A long shot but might as well give a hand. I'm going from Cork to Dublin tomorrow morning so if anyone in Dublin wants them I could take them if your in the city and give them to whoever up there.

I sent you a pm, although it's probably too late.

Archived