A long shot but might as well give a hand. I'm going from Cork to Dublin tomorrow morning so if anyone in Dublin wants them I could take them if your in the city and give them to whoever up there.

thanks a mil, but i cant make it to dublin at all.

and posting them would take too long.

it has to be cork unfortunately.

;):)

A long shot but might as well give a hand. I'm going from Cork to Dublin tomorrow morning so if anyone in Dublin wants them I could take them if your in the city and give them to whoever up there.

thanks Astronoma,

are u still in cork now?

This may sound silly to you but what is the 'IFSC'? Us Northerners don't know Dublin that well!

You should pick a bar for us all to go to.

Only one more sleep!!!!!

It's the financial district of Dublin, it's kinda on the quays, between Connolly train station and Busaras and the O2.

The Harbourmaster is a lovely place, might be a bit full on a Friday though. Ely CHQ is kinda expensive, lovely cokctails though. There's quite a few casula resaurants as well plus a SubWay :)

It's the financial district of Dublin, it's kinda on the quays, between Connolly train station and Busaras and the O2.

The Harbourmaster is a lovely place, might be a bit full on a Friday though. Ely CHQ is kinda expensive, lovely cokctails though. There's quite a few casula resaurants as well plus a SubWay :)

Sure we can try to get in to Harbourmaster. All bars in Dublin are expensive compared to Belfast! lol

I don't usually venture to that side of town, usually just around Temple Bar.

Sure we can try to get in to Harbourmaster. All bars in Dublin are expensive compared to Belfast! lol

I don't usually venture to that side of town, usually just around Temple Bar.

So the Harbourmaster for an aftershow meetup then????????

ONLY EIGHT DAYS TO GO!!!!:D

I don't know if anyone has arranged to do anything before the gig, but a few of us are meeting from 2pm onwards at this pub: http://www.vathouse.ie/homepage.html

If anyone wants to meet up, you would be more than welcome - I shall be there with hubby and two sons, plus about 5 more Musers - would be great see you!! We shall probably walk to the 02 from there, but don't know what time yet - it depends on who the support band is! Still can't find any definite info anywhere (unless I'm not looking properly!:eek:)

Our plane arrives from Heathrow about 12.30 - anyone else???

Getting really excited now!!:D

Are people still meeting here?:)

Do any of you Dubliners know what number bus we'd need to catch from the airport and which stop to ask for in order to get to The Vat House please?:)

We were going to catch the Aircoach straight to the O2 but as we'll have a few hours to kill we're going to head into the city. Is The Vat House anywhere near Barnacles? Stayed there last year so know roughly where it is!

This is all dependant on our light being on time of course!:LOL::LOL:

What time are people actually turning up to the gig? I was planning on about 7ish as doors are at 6:30, but all this talk of people queuing from 1pm have got me worried!

It depends on if you want to be on the barrier or not I guess. If you are not bothered about being on the barrier than 7 would be fine. :)

It depends on if you want to be on the barrier or not I guess. If you are not bothered about being on the barrier than 7 would be fine. :)

I would like to just hang at the back this time, not fit for barrier grabbing (it really should be made a sport)

But arent all the bars at the back of the venue? I don't wanna be surrounded by drunkards either (I know it's Ireland, long shot)

i cant go to the gig on friday

so if anyone in cork wants 2 free tickets

i have them. i posted twice and no takers so far.

ye must be able to collect them in cork though.

off to bed soon but il be back in the morn to await any replies.

theyre standing tickets, and whoever gets them will surely

be the silver lining to my cloud.xxx

Hey long time reader here, Im in Cork heading up tomorrow, I have 2 hardcore Muse fan friends who couldnt afford to go to this, It would be amazing if I could get these tickets for them, Thanks

Sounds good, my hotels pretty much next to it so at least somewhere to go after the gig if I'm not dead on my feet lol

Archived