Anyone in The North Star Hotel?

Yup, just got in a few hours ago :D

So psyched for tomorrow now, this is gonna be just awesome! See all you guys who are at Entrance 1, I'll probably be there early morning, unless its raining when I wake up then I'll wait :LOL: hope everyone has a great time!

Yup, just got in a few hours ago :D

So psyched for tomorrow now, this is gonna be just awesome! See all you guys who are at Entrance 1, I'll probably be there early morning, unless its raining when I wake up then I'll wait :LOL: hope everyone has a great time!

yay for north star.. be in Dublin around ten or 11, so hopefully they'll letus check in???#

OMG can't wait..

That's kinda the plan.. If it rains,I'll be a bit hesitant, but wanna queue about 1 or 2

Can you find a bar?

That'll do.

I'm hoping to be there for about 1330 if I leave here at 1100 on the auld bus.

I'll find a bar, but I'm no Dublin person so I mightn't find a good one!! I'm thinking of making a bar in the queue, but only I'll want to be sober for Muse..

I'm a bit dissapointed there's no support tbh. It's gonna get a bit boring standing around for 2 hours.

I need to sleep early tonight, but i don't see it happening :(

I'm wide awake. I nearly burnt myself with the hairstraightner because I started jumping around like a crazy woman to unnatural selection. :LOL:

I'll see you lot tomorrow. or rather today! I am at entrance 3, will not be queuing for any length of time seeing as it was fucking freezing in Dublin today:LOL: But yeah I will be visiting everyone in the different queues, so Gary and Lee, keep an eye out for me!:D

Doubt I'll see you Becky coz we're seated for this one but have a great time!:)

Aw shit! :( Well you never know! I think I may still have your number, I would be up for a drink before if you like? I am not going to queue, it was so bloody cold today.:stunned:

Aw shit! :( Well you never know! I think I may still have your number, I would be up for a drink before if you like? I am not going to queue, it was so bloody cold today.:stunned:

Oh that would be great Becky!

A few of us are meeting at The Vat House prior to the gig.

Our flight is due in to Dublin at 14.50 (FR115) and we'll be going straight there on the bus or Aircoach then (I assume) walking to the O2 after. Hopefully the flight will land on time!

Oh that would be great Becky!

A few of us are meeting at The Vat House prior to the gig.

Our flight is due in to Dublin at 14.50 (FR115) and we'll be going straight there on the bus or Aircoach then (I assume) walking to the O2 after. Hopefully the flight will land on time!

Hmm, I don't know where that pub is, but I will check it out and maybe see you there for a pint before all the Musey goodness!:happy:

Edit: Never mind, I know it, its in Temple Bar!

After all these months and more than 6000 miles, it's finally here. So. Ridiculously. Excited. As an added bonus, learned of a radio station festival gig they're playing back in SF, and secured standing tix on the pre-sale.

Planning to make our way to the venue and queue in late afternoon :-)

Archived