Well we'll be at the airport from about 11.15ish going straight through as we've already checked-in so if you see us in our Musey gear (well I'll be wearing my red MK Ultra t-shirt and possibly may even go really OTT and wear my Muse hoodie too!:LOL::LOL:) do come and say 'Hi'!

There are three of us, me (old with long, dark hair), my friend Nikki (younger, blonde hair) and my friend Dan/Fall Out Boy (younger still with short hair!) so you know who to look out for!:D

Probably wearing my red skinnys and a Seaside Rendezvous shirt and/or my Matticus jacket.

First of all, who are you calling old? I'm older than you ;)

And yeah, I'll look out for you all--I've seen a picture of you somewhere Pip. Matticus jacket will be easy to spot!

I'm short with possibly straight (or curly ;)) dark hair, wearing a Muse t-shirt, can't decide which!

Awww you know you want to!

I always liken queueing for gigs to an auction. You have to try and guess what time everyone else is going to arrive and hope your idea of 'early enough' is earlier than other people's!:LOL:

As our seats are in the very last P block I think we will actually be not too far from the stage (Chris' side) due to the curve of the seating. If so, I'm going to try and zoom in and take lots of pics of the barrier crowd:D

Don't know how accurate THIS seating plan is but we are in that last block on the left, I think our seats are 271, 272 and 273. Dan's got the tickets so I can't check right now. We decided a few days after tickets went on sale to go, hence the not so good seats! Honestly not worried though as it's obvious from the tour pics that we will see plenty!

Hey in in block P too i got them they day they went on sale took over a hour to ge them then i tried a bit later in the day and i would have got row A dam ticketmaster dont really care though was glad i got tickets

Awww you know you want to!

I always liken queueing for gigs to an auction. You have to try and guess what time everyone else is going to arrive and hope your idea of 'early enough' is earlier than other people's!:LOL:

As our seats are in the very last P block I think we will actually be not too far from the stage (Chris' side) due to the curve of the seating. If so, I'm going to try and zoom in and take lots of pics of the barrier crowd:D

Don't know how accurate THIS seating plan is but we are in that last block on the left, I think our seats are 271, 272 and 273. Dan's got the tickets so I can't check right now. We decided a few days after tickets went on sale to go, hence the not so good seats! Honestly not worried though as it's obvious from the tour pics that we will see plenty!

Correct.

Last three seats in the house.

For Neil Young we were in Bloc G, row 21, seats 175. I can post pics later just so that you can se ethe angle.

just looked at the weather forecast for friday - heavy rain shower and a max of 10 degrees :(

so def going to bring a sleeping bag and a rain jackety thing!

I'm going to get a decent umbrella this time, bought two crappy ones out of one of those euro stores on the walk to the o2 and they just fell apart on the way :LOL: Everyone was even laughing at our "Umbrella" that we had to keep doing a macgyver job on while it was raining at greenday :p

Sorry but there's so many pages to look for so I didn't search back.

For whoever is coming from Belfast, what bus are you getting? How much would be a normal return Belfast - Dublin? And finally are there any dedicated gig buses to this from Belfast?

Thanks a lot

Sorry but there's so many pages to look for so I didn't search back.

For whoever is coming from Belfast, what bus are you getting? How much would be a normal return Belfast - Dublin? And finally are there any dedicated gig buses to this from Belfast?

Thanks a lot

Should do BÉ/UB way, it'd be under €20, whereas gig bus would prob be more(from past experiences).

Also, have just found out there will be NO PIT. So yeah, screw queueing on a long, wet, cold day. So staying in bed till essay has to be handed in and then going back to bed and then to Muse. It sounds like a right good plan.

Rang Translink today to enquire about buses for the concert, as I saw that they were putting on one from Belfast for Elton John. The woman told me that they only put on specials for important bands. "Greatest band in the world" not important enough for Translink obviously! :LOL: Clampets!

No 'Concert Bus' for Muse!

Is anyone from Belfast (or the North in general) taking the bus down to Dublin tomorrow? I'm thinking of taking the Airporter as thats where I'm meeting some people.

How much is the Airporter anyway?

We are going down on the 2.00PM one on Friday. It's £13.05 or 15 Euro. The day return is just over £19 but my friend's husband is coming down to bring us home (What a guy!) Maybe see you at the O2. Can't wait! Woke up all excited this morning cos it's only two days away (I should get a life - at my age :LOL::LOL:)

We are going down on the 2.00PM one on Friday. It's £13.05 or 15 Euro. The day return is just over £19 but my friend's husband is coming down to bring us home (What a guy!) Maybe see you at the O2. Can't wait! Woke up all excited this morning cos it's only two days away (I should get a life - at my age :LOL::LOL:)

I'm the same! I keep telling everyone in work that I only have two more sleeps until Muse and they just look at me as if I'm mad! lol

So where's nearby & decent for a drink afterwards?

Just printed out boarding cards - leaving after work tomorrow - cant wait:D

There is the barge... it's on the liffey... you can sing I'm on a boat while you're there too ;) I walked back down to town last time I was there though... before, there is also the Jurys hotel where you can have a pint... can't remember any other places off my head though...

First of all, who are you calling old? I'm older than you ;)

And yeah, I'll look out for you all--I've seen a picture of you somewhere Pip. Matticus jacket will be easy to spot!

I'm short with possibly straight (or curly ;)) dark hair, wearing a Muse t-shirt, can't decide which!

Will be on the lookout for you! Will you be on your own?

Hey in in block P too i got them they day they went on sale took over a hour to ge them then i tried a bit later in the day and i would have got row A dam ticketmaster dont really care though was glad i got tickets

What seat numbers have you got?:)

For Neil Young we were in Bloc G, row 21, seats 175. I can post pics later just so that you can se ethe angle.

Yes please, I'd appreciate that:)

I've seen them twice and both times they came on at 9.20 and finished at 10.50. Other people have said that Entrance 1 gets in first.:)

Thanks. And what's the deal with supporting acts? People seem to think there won't be one because the Big Pink have other commitments, but it says "Plus Special Guests" on the tickets... Has anything been confirmed or are we just making educated guesses?

I'm the same! I keep telling everyone in work that I only have two more sleeps until Muse and they just look at me as if I'm mad! lol

Hello fellow Northerners! :happy:

Well I am going to get the bus to Belfast (£12 return) and then the aiport bus to Dublin which is £17.40). Originally I was driving down with a friend and we were going to half the diesel but she bailed on me so I definatly couldn't afford that by myself as much as I thought I could.

I think it's pretty cheap.

Aww I cannot wait!

Archived