My first Muse gig and can't wait!! Travelling across from Galway, although have to go to Belfast first and pick up the guys heading down with me. (Long drive!!)

Any ideas where the best place to park and what would be the best time to start queuing?

Are you fucking mad!? Galway to Belfast to Dublin! Holy fuck. Hope they are paying the petrol to get you up here. :LOL:

ONLY EIGHT DAYS TO GO!!!!:D

I don't know if anyone has arranged to do anything before the gig, but a few of us are meeting from 2pm onwards at this pub: http://www.vathouse.ie/homepage.html

If anyone wants to meet up, you would be more than welcome - I shall be there with hubby and two sons, plus about 5 more Musers - would be great see you!! We shall probably walk to the 02 from there, but don't know what time yet - it depends on who the support band is! Still can't find any definite info anywhere (unless I'm not looking properly!:eek:)

Our plane arrives from Heathrow about 12.30 - anyone else???

Getting really excited now!!:D

Oh I'd like to meet up with you guys! Our flight is due to arrive at 14.50 so we could maybe get the Aircoach to the O2 then walk to the pub. That way we'll know the way back there later!:LOL:

We've got seats for this gig so an early arrival isn't a necessity this time :)

I'll have to see what the other two people I'm going with want to do though :)

So, how much is pint roughly going to set me back then, need to get me some dirty euros.

Can't remember exactly but it's NOT cheap!:eek:

What do you reckon to meeting up with a few boardies at the pub mentioned above?:)

Drink is really expensive and you have to be 21+ to get a drink, I couldn't stop laughing when my mate who is 21 in less than a month couldn't get served :LOL:

I'm kinda pissed off now that there isn't support... €61... they better play longer than there other gigs :mad::p What is everyone meant to do for 2+ hours waiting on muse to finally come out? :stunned:

Drink is really expensive and you have to be 21+ to get a drink, I couldn't stop laughing when my mate who is 21 in less than a month couldn't get served :LOL:

I'm kinda pissed off now that there isn't support... €61... they better play longer than there other gigs :mad::p What is everyone meant to do for 2+ hours waiting on muse to finally come out? :stunned:

You have to be 18.

Archived