Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

Hot damn! I found the video clip on my comp! What are the chances!?

Erm, where can i upload it without signing up?!

I dunno. Check the file limits on Mega Upload, You Send It, Rapidshare and Save File. Or download Gsplit and split the files if too big. Or Muse Live.

OMG!!! There ARE naked people behind the curtain!!!! Its juddery footage, but there are people naked behind the curtain!!!

Maybe its the dom sex clip we were promised.....

:stunned:

EDIT: I cant believe I have just written this....:(

Hi guys

Well I finally received my Hullabaloo DVD yesterday and after reading how it's so much better than the Absolution Tour DVD I have to say I'm a tad dissapointed. The Absolution DVD totally blew me away and I think it's probably the best live performance / footage I've seen. Maybe it's the songs (i'm not that familiar with all the songs on Hullabaloo) but even apart from that, the sound quality and filming technique on Absolution seems far superior. The camera doesn't stay on any particular viewpoint for (it seems) more than a second at a time and it even started to give me a bit of a headache (could be my age!!) Having said that it's still a fine purchase it's just I was lead to believe it was heaps better than the Absolution DVD which in my opinion it most certainly isn't. Perhaps I should have bought Hullabaloo first - Absolution is a extremely hard DVD to follow. Perhaps I'm going to provoke a few people by saying this and I apologise now if I wind anyone up with my opinion. I hope I don't, it's just my opinion.

Each to their own. Nice to know that someone isn't automatically slating Abso Tour DVD just for the fact that there is only 2 Earls Court tracks.

I still think Hullaballoo is better though for content but that might be because I watched Glasto live and have downloaded and watching again and again since. Hullaballoo just seemed better to me because it was the one gig, had an entire set list and it had the 2nd disc of general rubbishness which kept me entertained.

This is some kind of sick joke isn't it?

ISN'T IT!?

No it's not a SICK JOKE, It's my OPINION. Sorry if it's difficult to understand...

I've only watched it once so maybe after a few more watches my opinion will change. The only Muse album i've got is Absolution which i bought more or less when it was released so i'm very familiar with the songs. However i do intend to buy the rest.

I still think Hullaballoo is better though for content but that might be because I watched Glasto live and have downloaded and watching again and again since. Hullaballoo just seemed better to me because it was the one gig, had an entire set list and it had the 2nd disc of general rubbishness which kept me entertained.

I only got the Abdo Tour DVD when it was released in December and hadn't seen any of it before so it is very fresh for me at the moment. I take your point about the one whole gig though and it's great to see the boys having such a great laugh on disc 2.

The Glasto one was filmed by the BBC so will be boring tv camera work, Hullabaloo was filmed or at least directed by one Tom Kirk. I prefer Hullabaloo, apart from the far superior tracklist it just seems a better era live-wise before they went all Absolutiony on us, plus the camera angles add to the excitement. It's more of a 'gig' feel than just a TV live feed plus the menus/extras are more arty and interesting. I love it, best thing they've ever released, Hullabaloo. :happy:

The Glasto one was filmed by the BBC so will be boring tv camera work, Hullabaloo was filmed or at least directed by one Tom Kirk. I prefer Hullabaloo, apart from the far superior tracklist it just seems a better era live-wise before they went all Absolutiony on us, plus the camera angles add to the excitement. It's more of a 'gig' feel than just a TV live feed. I love it, best thing they've ever released, Hullabaloo. :happy:

Agreed 100%. Plus Hullabaloo has superb Dolby 5.1 sound.

No it's not a SICK JOKE, It's my OPINION. Sorry if it's difficult to understand...

I've only watched it once so maybe after a few more watches my opinion will change. The only Muse album i've got is Absolution which i bought more or less when it was released so i'm very familiar with the songs. However i do intend to buy the rest.

Look here old man, no-one gives a toss about your shitty opinion on here. If you disagree with what the majority think, then expext to be called a n00b and a dirty smelly ladyboy, we're all very mature on here! It may be your opinion but you are wrong, accept it. Your old maness probably didn't appreciate all the magical moments of Hullabaloo that were non-existant on the Abso DVD. For example Dom's Slipknot impression featuring a sombrero, red haired Matt attacking Dom mid-interview and plentyfull drunk nightvision action.

In fact it's probably nothing to do with the fact your *gasp* 39!!!! You are just a humourless dick face.

Archived