Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

Guest Puppetmaster
But you got the meaning,innit.

Like I said, I only care for form, not content. You're free to say whatever you like as long as you spell it right.

Guest Puppetmaster
As for your siggy,you're no Jazzlady.

So?

And this the net,no one is serious.

That could be argued with but even if it were so, I'm not exactly being serious, am I? Do you honestly think that I care how illiterate people are these days? Or that I'll make them more literate by correcting their mistakes? No, I just do what I feel like doing because it makes me feel slightly less annoyed.

So?

That could be argued with but even if it were so, I'm not exactly being serious, am I? Do you honestly think that I care how illiterate people are these days? Or that I'll make them more literate by correcting their mistakes? No, I just do what I feel like doing because it makes me feel slightly less annoyed.

*yawns*

Ok.

Guest Puppetmaster
*yawns*

Ok.

Just felt compelled to point out that you could have achieved a more effective "I don't care" impression by simply not replying.

I agree everyone is entitled to their opnion. Again I'm sorry if I offended anyone with what I said, and apologies again to Big Jim and I hope you got my PM.

:$ Sorry folks.

No problem. I'm going to give the first couple of albums a listen (probably helps!). It was the first watch after all... :)

Oh well at least i've learnt that to keep my (obviously wrong) opinion to my self in future. That's of course unless it happens to agree with everyone elses. Muse must be so proud.

:D

you all understood I think :LOL: sorry for you ;)

i must admit that the DVD is sometimes hard for my poor eyes too :D maybe the age :D (everybody can kill me now :D )

you all understood I think :LOL: sorry for you ;)

i must admit that the DVD is sometimes hard for my poor eyes too :D maybe the age :D (everybody can kill me now :D )

what are you talking about girl...:D oldie!!!

I do remember when the Fuse broadcast of the Wiltern show was on tv some people also mentioned it was way too fast and that they would just have liked to see each guy get into it rather than the frenzied way it was edited. Same idea I guess...

Look here old man, no-one gives a toss about your shitty opinion on here. If you disagree with what the majority think, then expext to be called a n00b and a dirty smelly ladyboy, we're all very mature on here! It may be your opinion but you are wrong, accept it. Your old maness probably didn't appreciate all the magical moments of Hullabaloo that were non-existant on the Abso DVD. For example Dom's Slipknot impression featuring a sombrero, red haired Matt attacking Dom mid-interview and plentyfull drunk nightvision action.

In fact it's probably nothing to do with the fact your *gasp* 39!!!! You are just a humourless dick face.

:stunned:

No problem. I'm going to give the first couple of albums a listen (probably helps!). It was the first watch after all... :)

*sighs with relief*

Thankyou for forgiving me! I was a complete idiot and I'm so glad you weren't offended. Enjoy the Hullabaloo and Abso DVDs, whatever one you prefer, it dosn't matter you are perfectly entitled to your own opinion!;)

Archived