Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

Guest Puppetmaster
Well no then, why d'you bother asking.

Well there's always the option of just talking. Or you could go bi. I dunno. *shrug*

i see the thread makers point, hullabaloo (i can imagine) was a bit more low budget, festival footage always looks awesome

Hullabaloo, low budget?

Hullabaloo must have cost a bomb to produce, 14 or so cameras, tonnes of other things to take into account, special set pieces.

Glasto was just TV footage of Muse doing a gig like any other on the Absolution Tour (even if it was Glastonbury).

Hullabaloo was a special gig, designed to be shot for a DVD, very much I think what they planned to do with Earls Court but couldn't due to the apparant poor quality footage.

i see the thread makers point, hullabaloo (i can imagine) was a bit more low budget, festival footage always looks awesome

... You're having a laugh low budget.

I'd estimate that, considering equipment rental costs and the costs of hiring crew, that DVD would have cost about £20,000 to make. I reckon. Considering how much it costs to rent that sort of equipment. And they had cranes and everything. And the crew were bloody good.

Hey guys

Well at the risk of being ripped apart one more time I feel I must aplogise for my outragreous comments on 01.02.06

I have watched said DVD lots more times then and I now admit I was a twat. Well, blind and deaf twat at that. I'm now with the rest of you and worship Hullabaloo, it is f-ing awesome! Watched some of the Abso DVD last night after Hullabaloo and can't figure out what the hell I was going on about. It truly a work of art.

Anyway I couldn't just leave things the way they were with everyone thinking I couldn't see what was on the end of my nose so I had to write and let you know I have seen the error of my ways.

Sorry again..

Hey guys

Well at the risk of being ripped apart one more time I feel I must aplogise for my outragreous comments on 01.02.06

I have watched said DVD lots more times then and I now admit I was a twat. Well, blind and deaf twat at that. I'm now with the rest of you and worship Hullabaloo, it is f-ing awesome! Watched some of the Abso DVD last night after Hullabaloo and can't figure out what the hell I was going on about. It truly a work of art.

Anyway I couldn't just leave things the way they were with everyone thinking I couldn't see what was on the end of my nose so I had to write and let you know I have seen the error of my ways.

Sorry again..

:stunned:

This is even worse than before.

Do NOT apologise! God, you're talking as if you've committed some awful crime. First of all, you hadn't, you just perceived how you perceived... the only people condemning you for that were overly-obsessed twats... and secondly, generally, you're not a twat and needn't apologise!

Silly lad.

Hey guys

Sorry again..

No need for apologies,we are sorry for being rude to you.

Glad you loved Hulla.:)

:stunned:

This is even worse than before.

Do NOT apologise! God, you're talking as if you've committed some awful crime. First of all, you hadn't, you just perceived how you perceived... the only people condemning you for that were overly-obsessed twats... and secondly, generally, you're not a twat and needn't apologise!

Silly lad.

How come you're nicer than usual?:LOL::p

I'm giving up hope of the Absolution DVD ever coming out here in the United States. I bought the Hullaballoo DVD on Amazon UK a while back and it plays just fine on my U.S. computer. Any opinions out there as to whether I'd have the same luck watching the Absolution DVD on my computer? I guess I should just spend the money and take a chance.....

I'm giving up hope of the Absolution DVD ever coming out here in the United States. I bought the Hullaballoo DVD on Amazon UK a while back and it plays just fine on my U.S. computer. Any opinions out there as to whether I'd have the same luck watching the Absolution DVD on my computer? I guess I should just spend the money and take a chance.....

This is Tom's reply to me regarding the dvd release in the USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. am very sorry about this dvd issue. the region 1 code isnt looking too good for you lot. it is an american decision though and not one that comes from london! the south americas are getting it soon but that is still in region 2. so sorry.

tom

I have the dvd and it plays great on my comp including hidden extras...you might consider ordering it as there's no way of knowing when it will be available here in the US.

This is Tom's reply to me regarding the dvd release in the USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the dvd and it plays great on my comp including hidden extras...you might consider ordering it as there's no way of knowing when it will be available here in the US.

Thanks - you've given me the courage to order it! Off I go to Amazon UK....

Each to their own. Nice to know that someone isn't automatically slating Abso Tour DVD just for the fact that there is only 2 Earls Court tracks.

I still think Hullaballoo is better though for content but that might be because I watched Glasto live and have downloaded and watching again and again since. Hullaballoo just seemed better to me because it was the one gig, had an entire set list and it had the 2nd disc of general rubbishness which kept me entertained.

Et moi! Je suis preferée Hullabulloo aussi.

Its French, like the show. XD Bad french too probably.

Archived