yeah, a bit of development is needed but it's good! I always compose best when recording myself...

Oh yeah definitely. There are actually around 10 full songs I have in my head, that was just bits of them/riffs along with all the general messing around..

Raurie, love the Wicket stuff :eek:

Here's a preview of the EP. I've done my very best to hide the fact that its terrible, but don't be fooled.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

I think the production kind of suits the style of the music but the mixing could be a bit better mainly concerning the drums.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Batman.
[soundcloud]
[/soundcloud]

:$

Just ..wow. This is your best yet.

But how the fuck do you tear shoes?

Ta lads, our singer loves PABH. I just love getting hammered and twatting my guitar :awesome:

:LOL:

Do you make a point of having alcohol fuelled practices? Because thats where all the good music comes from :yesey:

Also was it the fuzz factory feeding back when you turned the volume nob up in those breaks or did you just have the gain ridiculously high? Those were nice squeals.

:LOL:

Do you make a point of having alcohol fuelled practices? Because thats where all the good music comes from :yesey:

Also was it the fuzz factory feeding back when you turned the volume nob up in those breaks or did you just have the gain ridiculously high? Those were nice squeals.

I don't think we've ever had a sober practice or gig :LOL:

It was a combination of both - my bridge pickup has gone quite microphonic, so that plus the fuzz factory (into a crunchy amp) having a fairly dead battery and refusing not to squeal on any setting meant a fucking awful/brilliant noise.