:LOL:

I still have all those other recordings from that rehearsal session where you played Hole in my Pocket amongst other on my computer. Being saved so I can sell off for millions when The Tenants are famous

Oh god those recordings :facepalm:

I have a whole folder on my computer dedicated to our recordings, I'm still waiting for some good ones. Hopefully they will appear this Friday :happy:

Five tracks on the EP, track list tbc but I think its gonna be:

Moving Man

I Fell

Red Wine

Lady Brown

Stay With You

All originals, not in that order though. It'll hopefully all get recorded in one day, but I know it'll all be finished by April 26th. Will probably release a few of the tracks online first though :)

I can haz free copy for my birthday? ;)

Soz guys :(

But you can buy it for your birthdays :awesome:

How much? Also, on the Advice page on the BBC introducing page it says to give demos for free. You want as many people as possible to hear your music, and people are gonna listen if it's free and aren't gonna buy unknown bands really...

How much? Also, on the Advice page on the BBC introducing page it says to give demos for free. You want as many people as possible to hear your music, and people are gonna listen if it's free and aren't gonna buy unknown bands really...

£3 for the EP.

We've been giving demos away for free for years, which is why we can finally start charging, because people are buying :LOL:

Fair enough, you willing to post?

Yeah I would think so, it'll probably only be a few pence to ship it so we'll set up a PayPal account for the band and you can be rocking your Tenants tuneage in no time :awesome:

This, also will you accept payment by post?

I'll have to run it by the rest of the band but possibly.

A segment from our "practice" today. First time we played this song in a month so forgive it for being a little sloppy. We recorded it live on the Rode NT1A. So you think this sounds good enough to whack on as "demoable" for venues to hear? It's just for the sake of showing what we do.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Before anyone asks, we were shouting "Jimmy" before hitting record. :LOL:

A segment from our "practice" today. First time we played this song in a month so forgive it for being a little sloppy. We recorded it live on the Rode NT1A. So you think this sounds good enough to whack on as "demoable" for venues to hear? It's just for the sake of showing what we do.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Before anyone asks, we were shouting "Jimmy" before hitting record. :LOL:

Sounds a bit sloppy, but it'd be really cool with practice!