Muse spoof trailers

mapoftheglorious

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow, the day I decide to log on to .mu for the first time in a while turns out to be the day the legendary takeabow19 uploads his newest video :D

Hilarious as always! :LOL: especially the 'sexual innuendo of the week part'! I love TV Burp :LOL:

Super fish! The bit where Dom is like 'you look like *random guy* ..meow..'oh so you are *random guy* snape-......obviously....

:LOL:

• 6 months later...
Hi guys. Its my 50th video next and im doing a run down of the top 10 spoofs as voted for by you guys. I've put a shout out on my youtube feed but wanted to post here too to hear what your favourite spoof is.

also, alittle off topic.. is anyone good with gif animations? I really want to update mine. thanks :happy:

'I left your mother on a bus' always gets me :chuckle:

Also, I can't remember it's name but the one where Matt says mackerel over and over again

Hi guys. Its my 50th video next and im doing a run down of the top 10 spoofs as voted for by you guys. I've put a shout out on my youtube feed but wanted to post here too to hear what your favourite spoof is.

also, alittle off topic.. is anyone good with gif animations? I really want to update mine. thanks :happy:

The ones with Matt & the chicken. Crack me up everytime :LOL:

I can try, if my computer allow me to download the video your gif will be from :happy:

Archived