What Muse song would be best for a James Bond theme song?

museareawesome

This has been puzzling me for a while. The producer of Quantum of Solace said that he wanted to ask Muse to do the theme song for the film but they ended up asking that Alicia Keys and it wasnt great. So it got me thinking... what current Muse song would work best for a James Bond theme song?

I have been thinking about Sober but maybe not....!:D

haha wow is that true about the producer wanted muse for the theme? that's really cool!!!

well i'll have a better think about it later, but its funny this question cos I'm always reminded of the James Bond theme song by the beginning of "Minimum"... lol i dont know how to describe it and if u guys listen to it, u probs wont get wat i mean and think i'm some whacko, which i probs am, but yeh haha i hear Bond in it!

• 4 weeks later...

I think the James Bond theme should be more heavy like Dead Star but with some electronic influences more electronic like motp but really epic like citizen erased and maybe micro cuts more of a raw edge sort of like a long piano song more like piano essence the classical muse. That's what i think muse will do.

This has been puzzling me for a while. The producer of Quantum of Solace said that he wanted to ask Muse to do the theme song for the film but they ended up asking that Alicia Keys and it wasnt great. So it got me thinking... what current Muse song would work best for a James Bond theme song?

I have been thinking about Sober but maybe not....!:D

Where did you get that from?

But none of Muse's songs really 'fit' Bond. Rock bands just ain't right for Bond, much better when they did classy pop songs instead of the shit Madonna and Chris Cornell were allowed to come up with.

And to whoever said Feeling Good, it's a cover :p the original would work better.

I hear a little bit of the Bond theme in Minimum, too. I always thought I was the only one who heard that..

I think Hyper Music or maybe Hyper Chrondriac Music would go well with the darker theme they've been keeping during Daniel Craig's time as Bond.

But I'll always think of Minimum as Muse's own 'Bond Song'.

No no no no. Muse wouldn't SUBMIT a damn song.

It it James Bond LAW that you WRITE a song for the next film.

That being said, it would probably sound a lot like their Feeling Good cover.

Don't hate on the Feeling Good. I play that shit every day.

No no no no. Muse wouldn't SUBMIT a damn song.

It it James Bond LAW that you WRITE a song for the next film.

That being said, it would probably sound a lot like their Feeling Good cover.

Don't hate on the Feeling Good. I play that shit every day.

I like Feeling Good. :) Don't see how people can't! :D

Archived